Garbage Speech is the Regular Show episode set to air in November 20, 2013. This was the first banned episode of Regular Show, due to its bad language and violence. This will be the second uncensored work by J.G. Quintel. The first one was "2 in the AM/PM". This is the first and only Regular Show episode to be produced by Williams Street, and to be rated TV-MA-L-V. This will be the first and only Regular Show episode to be banned from Cartoon Network. It's also the first and only Regular Show episode to air on [adult swim] and Comedy Central rather than Cartoon Network. This episode has almost too much profanity. This is a controversial episode if a any one knows what episode this is please reply
Mordecai and Rigby were going to get Benson a new T-shirt for his collection, they got the new T-shirt and brought it to Benson, but Mordecai, Rigby, and all of the other park workers heard people saying curse words. Later, the workers at the park began to say bad words, Muscle Man was actually the only one to say bad words the most. Margaret and Eileen also swear, but usually sometimes or whatever. It's so inappropriate, but when Muscle Man release a lot of profanity words out of his mouth, he let out monsters from the ground, not the ones from Exit 9B. So Mordecai and his friends decided to beat up the monsters, and send them to Exit 9B. And finally, everything's back to the way it was before.
- This was the second work by James Quintel to use uncensored profanity, the first one was "2 in the AM/PM".
- The only Regular Show episode to be banned, due to its bad language and violence.
- This is the first and only Regular Show episode to be rated TV-MA-L-V.
- The first and only Regular Show episode to air on [adult swim] and Comedy Central.
- Eileen wore the outfit she wore in "TGI Tuesday" and "Regular Show: It's Just A Regular Movie", yet again.
- The first official TV episode Eileen wore a pink tutu, and no scrunchie.
- This is the first and only official R-Rated episode of "Regular Show".
- This is the first and controversial episode of Regular Show.
- This Is the first episode where the characters are shown in the episode's title card.
- The title card not only shows the "Garbage Speech" title, it also shows Mordecai flipping the bird (meaning to give a middle finger), and Rigby mooning (meaning to show his behind), making the title card similar to the title card for the Dexter's Laboratory episode, "Rude Removal".
- This episode is similar to these profanity filled episodes of kid cartoons:
- "Curses" from The Powerpuff Girls.
- "Sailor Mouth" from SpongeBob SquarePants.
- "The Word of The Day" from Rugrats.
- "Rude Removal" from Dexter's Laboratory.
- "The Bad Word" from Yoko! Jakamoko! Toto!
- "Bleep!" from Arthur.
- "To Bleep or Not to Bleep" from Tiny Toon Adventures.
- "Who Said That?" from Baby Looney Tunes.
- "The Tarantula" from The Amazing World of Gumball.