- "Actually, We're not. Don't worry we could still video chat. Guys, we made a really important decision. We miss you all. But We're going to stay here at New York. That's why We're leaving the Park to pursue our dream of being in the Avengers."
Character Info Edit
Mordecai Jeffrey Lune is a tall, thin, anthropomorphic blue jay who formerly works as a groundskeeper at The Park. He has been best friends with Rigby ever since childhood, and together they are very lazy and constantly slack off at their jobs there.
Mordecai is a 6"3 blue jay. His overall body color is blue. Mordecai's head, wings, and back are mostly a darker blue, while his face and chest are a grey-blue. The grey on him appears on his legs and beak, and Mordecai's legs have black stripes across the width. A thick, black stripe circles Mordecai's head; ending at his facial line. Two white lines are found on both of his lower wings with thinner, black lines lower than the white ones and his eyes also appear to be white with a black dot in the middle for the pupil. A faint, blue line down the length of Mordecai's chest can also be seen. Mordecai's three tail feather, which matches the color of his back, have two black lines. His nose is a black color and is found between his two eyes.
In Bugs Bunny's Laff-A-Lympics the Movie: Riders of Adventure, He wears blue goggles with amber lenses.
In The Super Megaforce and Dino Charge Return, He wears a blue leather jacket, blue leather pants and blue leather belt.
In Mordecai Mounds vs. Bugs Booms: Laff-A-Lympics the Movie: Riders of Final Battle Featuring Power Rangers x Masked Rider x Kamen Rider x VR Troopers x Beetleborgs He wears a leather jacket, leather pants and leather shoes.
Mordecai is mild-mannered and laid back. Like Rigby, he lacks clothing, plays video games, sings karaoke, and drinks copious amounts of beer juice coffee and watch . Of the duo of two main characters, Mordecai displays far more patience, responsibility, and intelligence than Rigby does. Although almost every problem caused by the duo is Rigby's fault, Mordecai does cause problems at times, though they are related to work. An example is in "The Unicorns Have Got to Go" when Mordecai tries to attract Margaret with DudeTime, but ends up attracting a group of ill-mannered, unicorns that wreak havoc. Mordecai puts up with Rigby's laziness and immaturity, once even filling out a job application for Rigby because he claimed it was "boring". Mordecai tends to be more sociable and friendly than Rigby, and has much more manageable relationships with others. Although Mordecai naturally despises work, he strives to keep a good reputation, once almost losing his life to avoid being labeled as a slacker, and vouching for extra work to pay for concert tickets. Unlike Rigby, Mordecai doesn't talk about or openly express himself or his feelings. Therefore, Mordecai's most obvious shortcoming is his inability to engage his love interests by speaking his heart. Whenever he is around his crush, Margaret, he will often stutter or lose focus. In spite of this, he often makes up excuses to go to The Coffee Shop just to see her. He is a serious person and wants people to do the right thing. It is also proven that he is fond of the word "dude" and the saying "oooooooh", as he and Rigby often exclaim.
Rigby has been Mordecai's best friend (and pet peeve) since childhood. The two are virtually inseparable, always finding ways to forgive any breaks in their friendship. Mordecai is the tall, responsible, mannered one, while Rigby is the short, immature, energetic one in the duo. They both work at the park together with Benson as their boss. Every episode that has ever aired has always shown the two as a duo. Mordecai usually punches Rigby and says "Shut up, dude!" when he gets mad at him.
Benson is Mordecai's former boss at the Park. Even though he yells at Mordecai and Rigby a lot, it seems that Benson never gets angry at Mordecai on his own. Benson recognizes Mordecai's greater sense of responsibility and self-control, things Rigby doesn't have.
Benson also treats Mordecai with the same level of respect as the other workers. A good example of this is in "Eggscellent". Mordecai punches Benson in the face after he scolds him over Rigby's coma. Instead of getting outright angry, he asks Mordecai what his problem was. He then later apologizes to Mordecai about what he said. Mordecai also apologizes to Benson for punching him in the face and then tells him that he is a good friend. Benson also showed Mordecai respect in "Picking Up Margaret", where he let Mordecai borrow his car to pick up Margaret and take her to the airport.
Mordecai knows of Eileen's crush on Rigby and even said they'd make a "cute couple" as shown in "Do Me a Solid". He also likes making fun of it, which often results in making Rigby angry. Mordecai shows friendship to Eileen for asking Margaret to go camping with Rigby in "Camping Can Be Cool". Mordecai also shows his bond with Eileen in "Death Bear" when he saves her from the Death Bear.
Mordecai respects Skips due to Skips's ability to fix any problem Mordecai and Rigby cause. They seem to be great friends. In "Skips vs. Technology," Mordecai and Rigby print him a note that shows him how much they care about him and what he does for the park. More often than not, Mordecai relies on Skips to fix everything. Mordecai and Skips once played video games together in "Video Game Wizards," leaving Rigby out.
Mordecai is really good friends with Pops. Whenever they are seen together, they tend to get along and have no problems. Along with Rigby, they always seem to want to help Pops. For example, in "Dizzy," they try to help him with his stage fright, and in "Rap It Up," they join him in his battle against CrewCrew to prove that he is not a loser.
Mordecai likes Muscle Man and Hi Five Ghost at times, but he doesn't approve of their personality, especially Muscle Man's "my mom" jokes, once even correcting him about it, though he had to face Muscle Man's brother John Sorrenstein. In Season 3, they become nicer and friendlier to each other and help each other with problems. In the episode "Guy's Night", Mordecai, Rigby, Muscle Man and Hi Five Ghost are hanging out with each other like typical guys, ordering pizza, soda, etc. Also Mordecai and the other park employees (except Benson) help Muscle Man in Longest Weekend when they keep an eye on him to keep him from seeing Starla, so she will not break up with him to test their love after seeing a movie called "The Longest Weekend ". By Season 5, Mordecai and Rigby seem to be very good friends with Muscle Man and Hi Five Ghost, and they regularly help each other with their problems.
Mordecai seems to get along well with Thomas, especially in the episode "Starter Pack". He and Rigby greet him in a friendly manner and show concern for him when Muscle Man continuously pranks him, causing them both to go to Skips and Benson about it. He and Rigby both show sadness for Thomas when Muscle Man seemingly kills him by throwing a shed at his car, but it later turns to annoyance when Muscle Man reveals it was all a prank initiated by him and Thomas. Luckily, though, it didn't last long. In "The Longest Weekend", he asks Thomas to help watch Muscle Man when he was going crazy for Starla.
He and Gumball are former best friends. However they could still be friends. Their friendship ended in Heroes Disbanded.
He, Ben, Dan and Randy are best friends, fellow avengers and legends.
He, Ben, Dan and Randy are best friends, fellow avengers and legends.
He, Ben, Dan and Randy are best friends, fellow avengers and legends.
Daphne Gonzales is one of Mordecai's ex-girlfriends from when he was in high school. She probably broke up with him because of his mother shamed them while studying.
Molly Sherman is one of Mordecai's ex-girlfriends, probably finish with that of his mother of shamed. She was mentioned by Mordecai.
Bernice Chan is one of Mordecai's ex-girlfriends, probably finish with that of his mother of shamed. She was mentioned by Mordecai.
Sasha Diaz is one of Mordecai's ex-girlfriends, probably finish with that of his mother of shamed. She was mentioned by Mordecai.
Margaret Smith is Mordecai's fifth-known love interest. She a 22-year-old red-breasted female robin who formerly worked as a waitress at the Coffee Shop across the street from The Park, and he would often make excuses to see her while she was at work.
Margaret and Mordecai were good friends and, although Mordecai had developed clear romantic feelings for her, Margaret's feelings were only hinted at in the early seasons.
In "Meteor Moves," Mordecai gets sent to the "friend zone" after failing to kiss Margaret several times because he is afraid it will screw the friendship up. After being pressured by many people, Mordecai manages to kiss Margaret during the meteor shower. The two hold hands as they return to Margaret's car. It's eventually revealed that Margaret has romantic feelings for Mordecai as well.
In the episode "Picking up Margaret," Margaret says that Mordecai is always there for her, something she can't say about some people she knows.By the end of the episode, she kisses him before she boards her flight.
In the end of "Steak Me Amadeus," Mordecai asks Margaret to be his girlfriend at - she says she feels like they could be in a relationship that could actually go somewhere. However, she holds up an acceptance letter to her dream college, Milton University. She then declines his offer, crying and leaving Mordecai heartbroken. After the events, Mordecai informs Rigby that he drove her to the airport, ending the episode.
At the beginning of "Laundry Woes," Mordecai is deeply depressed (similar depression in "Yes Dude Yes") and the guys do everything they can to cheer him up. After a few days of his favorite activities, Mordecai is back to his old self. However, as soon as he discovers a sweater that Margaret left behind, he becomes fixated on returning it to her, despite Rigby's continuous advice to get over Margaret leaving town.
When he finally arrives to Milton University, he sees Margaret with her friends, and he suddenly realizes that she's moved on, and is happier in her dream school. He then throws the sweater in the garbage, (almost) moving on as well. With Margaret gone, Mordecai becomes closer to another girl named CJ; they had previously met on a blind date, but things had gone south after Mordecai accidentally invited both CJ and Margaret to see the same movie (he was also no ready for a romantic relationship). After Mordecai and CJ patch things up after Margaret leaves town and eventually they start dating.
In "I Like You Hi," Mordecai looks at a slideshow of them together, from "Steak Me Amadeus", before leaving to do activities with CJ. Mordecai explains that he doesn't have feelings for her anymore, but also admits that he still thinks of her sometimes. He also explains that he doesn't miss her, but in a way he does. Despite this, he and CJ have a great time and truly seem to like each others company.
In "Merry Christmas Mordecai," Mordecai becomes nervous when he hears that Margaret will be there. After several awkward encounters (thanks to Mordecai), they finally manage to have a normal conversation with both acknowledging that they had some good times. This leads to a montage of memories, ending with a kiss on a roller coaster. Unfortunately, when the scenes flashes to the present, they accidentally kiss on the lips and are shocked when they notice CJ watching them. CJ runs out of the house and leaves while Mordecai runs upstairs to find his phone; he notices that all of Margaret's stuff is there and Eileen tells him she is staying as an intern. Mordecai is frantic when he hears the news and didn't know what to say about Margaret staying with Eileen from now on.
As of "Sad Sax", Mordecai and Margaret are still just friends, and Mordecai makes it up to CJ by telling her the honest truth.
In "1000th Chopper Flight Party", Mordecai is still awkward with her presence and afraid to screw up, even to the point of letting Rigby constantly mess up the Party as a diversion just to keep her away from him. When he finally is declared as the lucky guest to ride Chopper 6 for its 1000th flight, he finds it hard to say no and joins. Margaret tries to talk to him, but Mordecai awkwardly resists until she scolds him for his attitude in desire for their friendship. Mordecai then lifts the tension with a joke and they finally start to have a fun chat. This however angers CJ, who misinterprets it as them rekindling their love, and she causes havoc with her storm cloud ability. Mordecai tries to save Margaret, but she calms CJ when she reveals that she is in a relationship with news anchor, Del Hanlon, which stuns Mordecai and surprises her parents.
In "Not Great Double Date," He seemed upset that Margaret appeared to have a boyfriend for herself, but still said that she seemed happy with Del and that he liked him. When she confessed that Del was not her boyfriend and that she was tired of feeling like a tourist around her friends because of the tension with CJ, he felt sad about it and was pretty interested to know that she still had feelings for him.
In "Just Friends," Rigby and Eileen go to the presentation of martial arts Don therefore Mordecai and Margaret spend a night that coincidentally has romantic moments. A chef named Daisuke shows them their future using magical sauce. It is revealed that if and when Mordecai and Margaret get together, they will get married, have children, buy their own houseboat, and die peacefully after 50 happy years. Mordecai and Margaret agree that their future looks like it will be really great, but that they are still young and should take it easy on relationships. At the end of the episode, the two agree to remain just friends, with future Margaret looking down on them and inquiring how long they can be just friends, and future Mordecai stating that "only time will tell."
In Rigby's Graduation Special, she was very worried as she watched Mordecai and the other park workers were shot into space, even saying his name in concern.
In "Fighter Flight 4", He and Margaret are breaking up and gave her a Arm Sword, Arm Saber, Arm Shield, Lightsaber, Sonic Screwdriver, Sonic Lance, Sonic Blaster, Laser Screwdriver, X-Ray Glasses and Visor Sunglasses then realized he made a huge mistake - he was not in love with Margaret he loves Jeannie.
Mordecai's sixth former "girlfriend". However, Mordecai did not want to be in a relationship with her, as he only wanted to get Starla and Muscle Man back together. Despite wanting to kill him, Mordecai and Starla seem to be on good terms with each other now.
CJ is Morecai's seventh-known love interest. After an initial situation where Mordecai was not ready to date her, they eventually became good friends and started officially dating. She has become a regular part of his misadventures, and is accepting of the strange situations they often find themselves in. She is also very protective of Mordecai, and has become extremely angry and stormy when he is endangered.
He first interacted with CJ in "Yes Dude Yes," when Rigby signed Mordecai up for Couple Corral after thinking that Margaret was engaged. They instantly became great friends, with CJ developing a crush on him. After a long day, Mordecai asks CJ if she would like to go to the movies, with her cutting him off in agreement. A day later, she sees Mordecai entering the Coffee Shop, and decides to visit him to say hello. After Mordecai asks Margaret if she would like to go to the movies with him (forgetting that he asked CJ to the same movie), CJ is heart-broken. Upset by his actions (saying that they are typical), she turned into a massive aray of storm-clouds and began to destroy The Coffee Shop. After Mordecai apologized to her and managed to calm her douwn, he asked her if they could still be friends. Still troubled by what he did, she declines saying "No, I just don't think I can be your friend right now. Goodbye Mordecai", leaving the Coffee Shop.
In "New Year's Kiss," Mordecai bumps into her at a masquerade party, unaware who she is because of the mask she's wearing. After having a brief conversation, they kiss each other, CJ being completely unaware of who she's kissing as well. When the DJ tells everybody to take off their masks, they're shocked to see each other, and CJ instantly runs off, leaving Mordecai to look on in complete surprise.
In "Dodge This," they meet once again, and after facing their history together, they are able to become friends.
Despite this, however, CJ still manages to beat him at dodgeball in the end.
In "Portable Toilet," CJ causes Mordecai and Rigby to get locked in a portable toilet. Rigby, angered by what has happened, says: "Whatever! At least I don't try to flirt by taking toilet dares!", meaning it could be possible that Mordecai thinks about CJ the way he thought about Margaret. At the end of the episode, Mordecai admits that she's pretty cool.
In "I Like You Hi", Mordecai accidently texts CJ "I like you Hi" instead of "I like Yuji" and tries to fix it, throughout the episode. During the episode, it was revealed that he really does like CJ, but he was afraid of what would happen if Margaret came back. At the end of the episode, Mordecai texts her asking if she wants to go on a date with him, to which she replies with a wink and a confirmation, leaving Mordecai relieved and eager with anticipation.
In "Play Date", CJ and Mordecai go on their first date, both trying to act cool in front of the other. However, they get stuck babysitting Thomas, who's trying to ruin their date. Despite this, they manage to make it work out. In the end, CJ says she had fun and they kiss.
In "Skips in the Saddle", it is revealed that he and CJ are going to a Laser Show, hinting that their relationship is growing.
In "Real Date", Mordecai and CJ go on their first real date together. Although the date was partially ruined by the fact that they wanted to give each other gifts in the most perfect way possible, they still managed to have a good time. When Matchmaker McIntyre tried to break them up by shooting a bazooka missle at CJ, Mordecai pushed her out of the way and got hit instead which knocked him unconscious. CJ even turned into a storm cloud in order to save her and Mordecai's date and started crying when she thought he was dead, showing how much she cares about him. By the end of the episode, they ended up kissing as the sun began to rise officially making them a real couple.
In "Merry Christmas Mordecai", Eileen invites Rigby and Mordecai to her Christmas Sweater Party. She also mentions that Margaret would be coming for it; making Mordecai fearful of doing something he would regret. At the party, Mordecai tries his best to prevent CJ from seeing Margaret. But when Margaret sees both of them at the Soda Table, she is not surprised in seeing Mordecai hanging out with CJ nor was CJ surprised to see Margaret. When Margaret leaves, CJ is concerned whether Mordecai still has feelings for Margaret still. Mordecai replies that he likes CJ more than Margaret. Then they kiss and the duo parties with rest of the Park employees's dates. After they party for a while, CJ goes to the restroom and the others kiss their respective dates. Seeing this, Mordecai goes to find CJ, but encounters Margaret instead; who then asks if he had problem with her. Mordecai still being nervous around her, accidentally causes a series of events to occur that act like a dominoes effect which eventually causes Eileen's Mistletoe Disco Ball to fall into a bowl of punch. This damages the disco ball and it creates hundreds of holograms of Margaret who asks him the same question. He then tells her that things had been rough ever since she dumped him, but when he started dating CJ, he feels a lot happier now. Margaret then tells him that she didn't think that he was going to wait for her anyways and that she was glad things turned out good for him and that he deserved to be happy. After that, she takes out the batteries in the disco ball and they share a hug. But in the middle of remembering the good times they had with each other, they wind up kissing each other. When they realizes this, it was too late because CJ had already saw what happen with Mordecai and Margaret; heartbroken over what she had just witnessed her eyes began to water as she ran outside to her car and drove away at the end of this episode.
In the episode "Sad Sax", Mordecai apologizes to CJ with some lights he put on a soon-to-be demolished house and got beaten up for that. CJ then visits Mordecai in the hospital and Mordecai honestly tells her that he used to like Margaret, but is now over her after the events of "Steak Me Amadeus" and are now just friends. CJ accepts his apology, a mistletoe is placed on the metal hospital rod and they kiss on the lips, rekindling their relationship.
In "1000th Chopper Flight Party", CJ declines her invitation to the 1000th Chopper Flight Party of Chopper 6 because she is volunteering to clean up a river. She urges Mordecai to go there and have fun, while he promises to save her cake, and thanks her for being the best girlfriend. She then shows up at the Party explaining that as one of the participants got exposed to one of the chemicals dumped in the river, and the clean-up drive had to come to a halt, leaving her free to come. Then, when CJ sees Mordecai enjoying his chat with Margaret, she wrongfully jumps to conlusions that Mordecai is cheating on her, and she uses her storm cloud ability once more, wrecking the party. Mordecai fails to calm her with various environmental triggers giving more wrong impression. After the fact that Margaret has a boyfriend calms her, he tries to give her the promised cake piece, but she declines out of remorse and feels horrible for not beileving him and nearly killing Margaret parents about nothing so she leaves, crying.
In "Not Great Double Date", he and CJ have recovered from the crahsed party, but he was still reluctant to have a double date with Margaret and Del Hanlon because of tension. After the date, CJ leaves angrily after finding out that Margaret was lying about Del being her boyfriend and Mordecai runs after her.
Mordecai and CJ go on a break in "Dumped at the Altar" because he doesn't know whether CJ is the one.
Mantis Princess is Mordecai's ex-fiancée/eighth-known love interest.
In "Lost and Found", Mordecai wanted to give the desert to the princess and apparently in mantis culture, handing someone food means a proposal, so the princess said yes to being married. They decide it will happen and he doesn't want to be married, so he said he doesn't want to and made the princess cry.
Nicole Watterson is Mordecai's 9th ex-grilfriend. She was his last love interest.
In "Mordecai's Woman", He and Nicole spend some time together.
In "You Guys Want Some Doritos!?", He and Nicole might become boyfriend and girlfriend.
In "Merry Platypus", He and Nicole are breaking up.
In "A Member Turned Evil is Against Evil" He got still mad by Nicole for torturing her.
In "Heroes Disbanded", He says that while he will always have a place in his heart for her, he has to move on, and advises her to do the same.
In "Fighter Fly 2", She owe Mordecai apology for broke up with him. He accept for her better apology. He got a gift for her is a present, it's the Arm Sword, Arm Saber, Arm Shield, Lightsaber, Sonic Screwdriver, Sonic Lance, Sonic Blaster, Laser Screwdriver, X-Ray Glasses and Visor Sunglasses, he asked her if they could still be friends. She accept this. She decides to move on and try internet dating.
Jeannie Cross is Mordecai's 10th and current girlfriend.
In "Fighter Flight", He and Jeannie kissed. However, she is running and teleports to Space-Time Police HQ. She had to go Space-Time Police HQ and she won't be back for a long time. She didn't even say goodbye... She and Mordecai had a very special connection. She becomes extremely angered, and says she does not want to see Mordecai again. She will remembers him.
In "Fighter Fly", She is busy at Space-Time Police HQ. She and Mordecai can't hang out anymore.
In "Fighter Dive", She gives a message to Mordecai. It saids "Dear Mordecai, I never want to see you again and I don't love you anymore." She doesn't want to see him and she doesn't love him.
In "To Steal an Freighter", He missed her.
In "To Steal an Supercruiser", She'll hear this.
In "To Steal an Warship", She doesn't want to see him again and how it feel.
In "To Steal an Jetfighter", Mordecai told Rigby, Black Panther, Dan Zembrovski, Troll Moko, Reptil, Randy Cunningham, Howard Weinerman, Winter Soldier, Spider-Man, Nova and Power Man happened to her and they told them she's working at Space-Time Police.
In "To Steal an Fightership", Rigby, Amanda Highborn, Spider-Man, Nova, Power Man, Iron Fist and White Tiger apologizes about her and it was never gonna work with her. They had nothing in common.
In "To Steal an Carrier", he reveals that he still holds feelings for Jeannie.
In "To Steal an Dropship", He missed Jeannie and she's busy.
In "To Steal an Jet", He still missed her.
In "To Steal an Spaceplane", He is so sorry. He know how she feel. But this song will work.
In "Fighter Drive 3", She is still angry with Mordecai and tries to avoid him contently, but still cares about him. She had to let it go.
In "To Steal an Battleship", He really missed her.
In "To Steal an VTOL Helicopter", He is gonna make it up to her.
In "Fighter Dive 3", She never contacted him ever again and also changed her contact number.
In "Fighter Flight 4", After Mordecai breaks up with Margaret, He and Jeannie don't talk no more. She kinda of busy and and, uh, that's the seen he seen of her. He can't effort that Facebook What is he, a billionaire? He don't think she wants to be found, anyways. Especially by him. He lost Jeannie forever until Cap and his team comforting Mordecai on how he knows it hurts now, that the right girl is out for him, and for them Avengers to go and get ice cream.
In "Fighter Fly 4", He is heartbroken and missed her. Maybe a song will cheer her up.
In "Fighter Drive 4", He's still love her and having an emotional breakdown on your friend is a strange way to show it.
In "Fighter Dive 4", His sad period, for her is over.
In "Another Conclusion (Part 6)", They admitted they still have feelings for each other and never stopped. Mordecai then asked Jeannie out and she said yes. They then shared their second kiss and finally got back together.
Mordecai's mother and father were introduced in "The Thanksgiving Special". Both of his parents look like him, except for his father having brown hair and glasses, and his mother having blond hair and a dress. He does indeed love his mother and father but he hates it when his mother embraced him. In Sad Sax he goes to his mother for advice on how to win CJ back.
Uncle Steve is Mordecai's uncle, as seen in "Terror Tales of the Park II" in the story "Payback". Even though Mordecai's uncle is a slacker without much money (much like Rigby), Mordecai still seems to care about his uncle when he dies.
Mallory and JinzaEdit
Mallory and Jinza are Mordecai and Jeannie's future daughters. She first appeared in Surprise Future.
Mordecai has shown a variety of abilities and habits -- both good and bad --throughout the series.
- Leadership - Mordecai has some notable leadership skills, as displayed in many episodes, such as "Exit 9B".
- Video Game Master - Mordecai is an expert at video games. Anytime Mordecai and Rigby play against each other, Mordecai would win every time (except in "It's Time" because of Rigby's constant bragging about going out with Margaret, "Jinx", and "Bet to Be Blonde" when Rigby cheats and unplugs Mordecai's controller). Mordecai is always player one, except at the end of "Death Punchies ".
- Educated - Mordecai is both figuratively and literally smarter than Rigby in nearly every possible way. He has mentioned to have acquired not only a high school diploma, which Rigby doesn't have (as mentioned in the episode "More Smarter"), but also a college education (although, in "Fool Me Twice", Rigby said that Mordecai never graduated). However, he was outwitted by Rigby when the latter got him to drink "Rig Juice".
- Skilled Liar - In "Grilled Cheese Deluxe", Mordecai showed great aptitude for lying. He competed against Rigby to prove who was the better liar and ultimately emerged victorious.
- Skilled at Staring - Mordecai has shown that he can go hours into a staring contest. He did so against "Peeps" in the episode of the same name and won, even though he couldn't blink after the contest and had to go to the hospital.
- Heavy Sleeper - Throughout the entire show, Mordecai is shown to be a habitual heavy sleeper, falling asleep very often. Rigby has to gently shake him to get him to wake up many times (examples, "Ello Gov'nor", "This Is My Jam" and "Really Real Wrestling").
- Guitar Player - In "This Is My Jam", he was shown to have increased his skill at playing the guitar, unlike in "Mordecai and the Rigbys", where neither Rigby or himself knew how to work the instrument.
- Enhanced Strength - This greatly varies from episode to episode, though he is always seen to be much stronger than Rigby; this is notable when the two engage in a game of Punchies. However, while not on Skips' or Muscle Man's level, there are several evidences that Mordecai possesses well above average strength, as he has on several occasions bashed his way through locked doors ("Just Set Up the Chairs"). In fact, he's so strong that he can break a broom with one punch and easily rip a shirt as shown in "Mordecai and the Rigbys". However, his most recent and impressive feat of physical strength is show when he bashed Death Bear across a room and through a wall in the episode of the same name.
- Coffee Drinker - Mordecai is often seen with coffee, more so than Rigby. In "Free Cake", the episode starts with Mordecai supposedly drinking from a half full pot of coffee. In "Mordecai and the Rigbys", Mordecai starts out with a cup of coffee in his hands when Rigby enters the Coffee Shop.
- Speeches - Mordecai tends to persuade people when he gives talks and speeches, ex. Don, when Mordecai persuades Rigby to confront and mend Rigby's relationship with his brother; Rage Against The TV, when Mordecai tells Muscle Man and Hi Five Ghost to help with beating The Hammer; in "Muscle Woman" when he talks to Starla, unintentionally infatuating her; and in "Mordecai and the Rigbys", when Mordecai tries to tell the crowd about being tricked into lip-synching. Another example would be when Mordecai apologizes to C.J. to calm her down in "Yes Dude Yes". Also, he gave a protest speech to Margaret being trapped in the Voice Messaging Control Center in "Butt Dial", begging her not to play the message that contained song Mordecai made up about how it would be like if they were together forever. However, it didn't work. He is also shown to give a great speech in "Exit 9B", which Garrett Bobby Ferguson Jr. claimed touching. In "Do or Diaper", he explained to Margaret about the bet, and admitting that he likes her.
- Kind-Hearted - Mordecai possesses social skills that an immature Rigby doesn't. Mordecai has better relations with his friends, and has never really shown many harsh feelings toward them. He always tries to settle disagreements. He also admitted a certain secret to save his life. The only major time he wasn't kind-hearted was in "It's Time" when he pushed Rigby off a microwave, killing him, though it was out of anger, and he was immediately regretful of his actions.
- Truthful - Mordecai is not only a skilled liar, unlike Rigby, but he is also very truthful. For example, in "The Power", Mordecai instantly admitted what happened to Skips when Benson asked him.
- Musician - Mordecai has shown on several occasions that he can sing very well. In the "Mordecai and the Rigbys", "Karaoke Video", and "Butt Dial" he sings nice and clear, although he tends to be off-key. Also, he seemed to know about a song called Brain Explosion (song) that Rigby didn't know about in This Is My Jam. Also, he listened to a song on repeat for five days in Yes Dude Yes.
- Slacker - Mordecai and Rigby both have a tendency of slacking off from work. Benson then yells at them to stop slacking off. This is seen in almost every episode.
- Skilled Fighter - Mordecai is very good at fighting others, as is seen in many episodes. Examples are Muscle Man and Hi Five Ghost in "The Night Owl", Chad and Jeremy in "Replaced", Carrey O'Key and Carl in Karaoke Video and The "Family" "Restaurant" people in "Out of Commission ". He is also skilled in the powerful martial arts of Death Kwon Do and can perform many amazing techniques when wearing the proper attire.
- Lousy Swimmer - It is seen in "Meat Your Maker" when the hot dogs put Skips, Pops, Benson and Mordecai to marinate, he was practically drowning. Though this might not be true, considering the fact that it was marinade and not water.
- Party Animal - In "Party Pete", "See You There", and some other episodes, it shows that Mordecai really likes to party.
- Sanitation - Even though Mordecai is a party animal, he is good at cleaning up major parties. This is shown in "Replaced", "Butt Dial", "Party Pete", etc.
- Snoring - It is seen in "Ello Gov'nor" that he snores when he sleeps.
- Ladies Man - Despite the fact he has a former crush on Margaret, he has earned attention of Starla from "Muscle Woman", CJ and his 12 dates from "Yes Dude Yes", possibly Ladonna from "Access Denied", and a woman from "Do or Diaper" gives him her phone number when Mordecai was practicing his kissing.
- Skilled Rapper- Along with Rigby, he is shown on occasions such as "Rap It Up" and "Party Pete" rapping very well. They also tried to teach Pops how to rap in order to take on the CrewCrew to prepare him in their rap battle.
- Skilled Dancer - As seen in "TGI Tuesday", Mordecai is a skilled dancer.
Cyber Mode is a increased power and agility, metallic gauntlets and metallic greaves. This mode was given the derogatory nickname "Battle Thong" by fans. To activate, Mordecai, calls "Cyber Mode Activate!", and gaining metallic armor and a energy sword.
- Magna Morpher
- Energy Sword
Mordecai Cyber Mode transforms into Super Mode. Most of his weapons goes onto his back while two leg pieces connect to the blue part of his legs and his mouthplate comes over his face. Mordecai goes into Super Mode when fighting in battle against anybody vaguely threatening.
- Cyber Buster
Mordecai Super Mode transform into Hyper Mode.
- Hyper Punch
- Hyper Kick
- Hyper Slash
- Hyper Shoot
Mordecai Hyper Mode transform into Ultimate Mode.
- Ultimate Kick
- Ultimate Punch
- Ultimate Slash
- Ultimate Shoot
Mordecai Gold Mode, is the Golden Armor form of Mordecai Ultimate Mode. Unlike most members of his species, he has five fingers per hand instead of three.
- Gold Blast: Unleashes a large number of energy bullets or missiles from his body.
- Gold Explosion: Unleashes a large energy wave from his body.
- Gold Punch: A punch attack that results in a small shock wave.
- Gold Kick: A simple kick attack.
Mordecai Crimson Mode is the mode form of Mordecai Gold Mode. Mordecai Crimson Mode appeared in Bugs Bunny's Laff-A-Lympics The Movie: Riders of Adventure
- Crimson Light: Mordecai Crimson Mode shatters the bonds between this world and next, casting his enemies into oblivion.
- Final Justice: He obliterates his adversaries with the full might of his gungnir.
- Invincible Sword: Attacks with the full might of his sword Blutgang, the sword glows and releases a huge slash.
Mordecai Fighter Mode, is an alternate form of Mordecai Crimson Mode. The Fighter Mode gives Mordecai Super Mode a more human shape. It is also said that his fighting power is tripled.
- Laser: Fires a huge blast of positron energy from the same-name cannon on his right arm, causing major disaster. It only functions as a "normal" hyperlaser cannon in the Real World, however. The attack is more 'laser-ish' upon Fighter and Paladin Modes.
- Ginga Crush: Transforms the Positron Laser on his arm into a bigger form held by both arms which fires a powerful blast of dark matter on his enemy. Alternately he can fire the same attack when the dragon mouth on his chest opens up with the PL protruding from it to fire a white spherical version.
Mordecai Paladin Mode is an even more powerful alternate form of Mordecai Fighter Mode.
- Mega Sword: Cuts the opponent in two with a single stroke of his Mega Sword, resetting and clearing their configuration data.
Mordecai Sonic Mode is Mordecai's new form. It used as armor (torso and shins, jet pack, siren blasters). Sonic Mode comes with its own finishing move; The sword becomes a flaming sword, then Mordecai flies up in the air, and releases four streaks of fire from the sword.
- Sonic Sword
Ultra Mode is Mordecai's new form.
- Ultra Sword
Mordecai Burst Mode is the new form of Mordecai Ultra Mode.
- Corona Blaze Sword: Combines his flame shield and sword into a new, far more powerful sword.
- Final Shining Burst: Uses every last bit of his power to create a great explosion.
Mordecai Booster Mode's most notable feature is its additional armoring compared to fly with great mobility, leaving large contrails of fire due to the tripled thermal energy output and perform the Booster Slasher.
- Booster Slasher
Mordecai Rising Mode is the upgrade.
- Rising Blast
- Rising Slash
Mordecai Survive Mode is Mordecai's Survive form that appeared in Mordecai's Laff-A-Lympics the Movie: Riders of Gravity.
- Survive Blast
- Survive Slash
In Shining Mode, Mordecai wields the Shining Caliber in Twin Mode as paired blades for his high-speed "Shining Clash" attack. His final attack is Shining Kick and Shining Punch.
- Shining Caliber Twin Mode
- Shining Kick
- Shining Punch
Infinity Mode is Mordecai's diamond-based ultimate form.
- Infinity Slash
Cosmic Mode is Mordecai's electric blue form.
- Barizun Sword
- Super Galaxy Finish
Strongest Complete Mode is the true form of Mordecai.
- Strongest Complete Kick
- Strongest Complete Shoot
- Strongest Complete Slash
Brave Mode: Makes its first appearance in Mordecai's Laff-A-Lympics the Movie: Riders of Gravity
- Mebium Knight Blade
Phoenix Mode is power up.
- Phoenix Shoot
- Phoenix Slash
Phoenix Brave Mode: This form appears in Mordecai's Laff-A-Lympics the Movie: Riders of Gravity
- Mebium Twin Swords
Mordecai Phoenix Brave Mode morphs into his Mega Mode.
- Mega Blade
Electric Mode is Mordecai's golden form.
- Electric Rod
- Electirc Shock
Fusion Mode is Mordecai's first purple form.
- Fusion Shoot
- Fusion Slash
Beast Mode is Mordecai's wild form.
- Beast Shoot
- Beast Slash
Rising Ultimate Mode is Mordecai's rising ultimate mode.
- Rising Ultimate Kick
- Rising Ultimate Punch
- Rising Ultimate Shoot
- Rising Ultimate Slash
Rainbow Mode is Mordecai's rainbow mode.
- Rainbow Shoot
- Rainbow Slash
Wing Mode is Mordecai's flying mode.
- Wing Sword
- Wing Blaster
- Wing Gauntlet
- Wing Smasher
- Wing Bomber
- Wing Kick
- Wing Punch
- Wing Beam
- Wing Chaser
- Motion Chaser
Innocent Mode is Mordecai's power up.
- Innocent Shoot
- Innocent Slash
Speed Mode is Mordecai's Speed mode.
- Speed Punch
- Speed Kick
- Speed Shoot
- Speed Slash
Turbo Mode is Mordecai's Turbo form.
- Turbo Smash
- Turbo Kick
- Turbo Shoot
- Turbo Slash
Prototype Mode is Mordecai's Prototype form.
- Prototype Shoot
- Prototype Slash
Reboot Mode is Mordecai's Reboot form.
- Reboot Shoot
- Reboot Slash
Techno Mode is Mordecai's Techno form.
- Techno Shoot
- Techno Slash
Magnet Mode is Mordecai's Magnet form.
- N Magnet Cannon
- S Magnet Cannon
- N&S MagCannon
- Super Electromagnetic Bomber
Burning Mode is Mordecai's Burning form.
- Burning Punch
- Burning Kick
- Burning Shoot
- Burning Slash
Burning Brave Mode is Mordecai's New Burning form. It has a gold fire symbol line running along the chest, abdomen and upper arms, and the area where an ear is red increased.
- Mebium Burst
- Mebium Spin Kick
Flame Mode is Mordecai's ruby-based fire elemental form.
- Flame Punch
- Flame Kick
Fire Mode is Mordecai's red form.
- Fire Exploding Shoot
Water Mode is Mordecai's sapphire-based water elemental form.
- Water Shoot
- Water Slash
Aqua Mode is Mordecai's new water form.
- Aqua Shoot
- Aqua Slash
Storm Mode is Mordecai's new blue form.
- Storm Spin
Rod Mode is Mordecai's new blue form.
- Rod Slash
- Rod Kick
Hurricane Mode is Mordecai's emerald-based wind elemental form.
- Hurricane Shoot
- Hurricane Slash
Tornado Mode is Mordecai's new wind form.
- Tornado Shoot
- Tornado Slash
Wild Mode is Mordecai's dune buggy-based form.
Technic Mode is Mordecai's garbage truck-based form.
Sword Mode is Mordecai's red form.
- Super Finishing Attack Sword Kick
- Super Finishing Attack Sword Slash
Mighty Mode is Mordecai's red form.
- Mighty Punch
- Mighty Kick
Gun Mode is Mordecai's purple form.
- Gun Shooting
Titan Mode is Mordecai's purple form.
- Calamity Titan
Complete Mode is Mordecai's purple form.
- Complete Kick
- Complete Shoot
- Complete Slash
Axel Mode is Mordecai's black form.
- Axel Smash
Carnival Mode is Mordecai's red form.
- Carnival Kick
- Carnival Finish
Mordecai Samba Carnival Mode is the Carnival Arms change of Dino Charge Megazord.
In this Arms change, Mordecai is armed with the Stego Shield on his right arm and the Tricera Drill on his left arm.
Mordecai Western Carnival Mode is the Carnival Arms change of Dino Charge Megazord.
In this Arms change, Mordecai is armed with the Para Beam Gun on his right arm and the Raptor Sword on his left arm.
Mordecai Macho Carnival Mode is the Carnival Arms change of Dino Charge Megazord.
In this Arms change, Mordecai is armed with the Ankylo Hammer on his right arm and the Tricera Drill on his left arm.
Mordecai Kung-Fu Carnival Mode is the Carnival Arms change of Dino Charge Megazord.
In this Arms change, Mordecai is armed with the Ankylo Hammer on his right arm and the Packy Ball on his left arm.
Mordecai Samba Carnival Special Mode is the Carnival Arms change of Stego Zord and Spino Zord.
In this Arms change, Mordecai wields the Spino Boomerang in his right hand, the Spino Defenser in his left hand, and is armed with the Stego Shield on his right arm.
Get Wild Mode is Mordecai's new dune buggy-based form.
- Get Wildrop
Ultra Technic Mode is Mordecai's new garbage truck-based form.
- Ultra Technidrop
Fruits Mode is Mordecai's fruit form.
- Fruits Kick
- Fruits Sparkling
- Great Fruits Sword Strike
- Fruits Unrivaled Slash
Ultra Fruits Mode is Mordecai's new fruit form.
- Ultra Fruits Kick
- Ultra Fruits Sparkling
- Great Ultra Fruits Sword Strike
- Ultra Fruits Unrivaled Slash
Fresh Fruits Mode is Mordecai's new fresh fruit form.
- Fresh Fruits Kick
- Fresh Fruits Sparkling
- Fresh Fruits Sword Strike
- Fresh Fruits Unrivaled Slash
Dead Heat Mode is Mordecai's dead heart form.
- Dead Heat Kick
- Dead Heat Punch
Super Dead Heat Mode is Mordecai's new dead heat form.
- Super Dead Heat Kick
- Super Dead Heat Punch
Formula Mode is Mordecai's Formula One car-based form.
- Formula Kick
- Formula Punch
- Formula Cannon
Dash Formula Mode is Mordecai's New Formula One car-based form.
- Dash Formula Kick
- Dash Formula Punch
- Dash Formula Cannon
Speed Prototype Mode is Mordecai's purple form.
- Speed Prototype Punch
- Speed Prototype Kick
- Speed Prototype Shoot
- Speed Prototype Slash
High Speed Mode is Mordecai's luxurious sports car-based form, which is essentially a silver version of his Speed Mode with altered shoulder pads and the emblem on the helmet receiving wings.
- High Speed Punch
- High Speed Kick
- High Speed Shoot
- High Speed Slash
Super Speed Mode is Mordecai's new speed form.
- Super Speed Punch
- Super Speed Kick
- Super Speed Shoot
- Super Speed Slash
Hyper Speed Mode is Mordecai's hyper speed form.
- Hyper Speed Punch
- Hyper Speed Kick
- Hyper Speed Shoot
- Hyper Speed Slash
Mach Speed Mode is Mordecai's white speed form.
- Mach Speed Punch
- Mach Speed Kick
- Mach Speed Shoot
- Mach Speed Slash
Max Speed Mode is Mordecai's new speed form.
- Max Speed Punch
- Max Speed Kick
- Max Speed Shoot
- Max Speed Slash
Light Speed Mode is Mordecai's light speed form.
- Light Speed Punch
- Light Speed Kick
- Light Speed Shoot
- Light Speed Slash
Full Speed Mode is Mordecai's ultimate speed form.
- Full Speed Punch
- Full Speed Kick
- Full Speed Shoot
- Full Speed Slash
Speed Wild Technic Mode is Mordecai's new form.
- Speed Wild Technidrop
Speed Dragon Mode is Mordecai's speed dragon form.
- Speed Dragon Kick
Accel Mode is Mordecai's red form.
- Accel Glanzer
Trial Mode is Mordecai's blue form.
- Machine Gun Spike
Trialbooster Mode is Mordecai's blue and yellow form.
- Trialbooster Glanzer
Full Throttle Mode is Mordecai's fast form.
- Full Throttle Kick
Next Mode is Mordecai's blue and black form.
Get Next Mode is Mordecai's new form.
- Get NexDrop
Special Mode is Mordecai's futuristic car-based form.
Over HighHeat Mode is Mordecai's new heat form.
- Over HighHeat Punch
- Over HighHeat Kick
Tomahawk Mode is Mordecai's new form.
- Tomahawk Shoot
- Tomahawk Kick
Proto-Zero Mode is Mordecai's gray form.
- Proto-Zero Punch
- Proto-Zero Kick
Maximum Mode is Mordecai's maximum form.
- Maximum Punch
- Maximum Kick
Mach Speed Prototype Mode is Mordecai's dark red form.
- Mach Speed Prototype Punch
- Mach Speed Prototype Kick
- Mach Speed Prototype Shoot
- Mach Speed Prototype Slash
Engine Mode is Mordecai's new engine form.
- Engine Dynamic Ace
Signal Mode is Mordecai's signal form.
- Across Breaker
Next Prototype Mode is Mordecai's new prototype form.
- Next ProtoDrop
Speed Gold Mode is Mordecai's new gold form.
- Speed Gold Punch
- Speed Gold Kick
- Speed Gold Shoot
- Speed Gold Slash
Speed Gold Prototype Mode is Mordecai's gold prototype form.
- Speed Gold Prototype Punch
- Speed Gold Prototype Kick
- Speed Gold Prototype Shoot
- Speed Gold Prototype Slash
Cruise Mode is Mordecai's sports car-based evolved form of Speed Mode, as well as his ultimate form. P.L.A.T.O. can assume control over Cruiser Mode's body when needed. On such ocassions, his face graphics appear on the Dual High Beam Eye of Mordecai's Cruiser-D Met.
Over Cruiser Mode is Mordecai's new sports car form.
- Over CruiDrop
Prototype Cruiser Mode is Mordecai's purple sports car form.
- Prototype CruiDrop
Next Cruiser Mode is Mordecai's blue sports car form.
- Next CruiDrop
Next Cruiser Prototype Mode is Mordecai's prototype blue sports car form.
- Next Cruiser ProtoDrop
Gold Cruiser Mode is Mordecai's gold sports car form.
- Gold CruiDrop
Gold Cruiser Prototype Mode is Mordecai's prototype gold sports car form.
- Gold Cruiser ProtoDrop
Crosser Mode is Mordecai's fusion sports car form.
- Crosser Shoot
- Crosser Kick
Land Mode is Mordecai's topaz-based earth elemental form.
- Land Kick
Cross Fusion Mode is Mordecai's new form.
- Cross Fusion Blast
Cross Beast Mode is Mordecai's new beast form.
- Slash Beast
Rocket Mode is Mordecai's new orange form.
- Tailspin Crusher
- Double Rocket Kick
Drill States is Mordecai's new yellow form.
- Double Drill Kick
Rocket Drill Mode is Mordecai's second orange form.
- Rocket Drill Blast
Super Rocket Drill Mode is Mordecai's orange and yellow form.
- Super Double Rocket Drill Kick
Solar Mode is Mordecai's black form.
- Solar Beam
Storm Galaxy Mode is Mordecai's new blue form.
- Storm Galaxy Punisher
Flare Mode is Mordecai's new red form.
- Flare Punisher
Super Rocket Drill Storm Galaxy Flare Fusion Mode is Mordecai's orange, yellow blue, red and purple form.
- Super Rocket Drill Storm Galaxy Flare Fusion Kick
Space Mode is Mordecai's silver form.
- Space Beam
Gravity Mode is Mordecai's purple form.
- Rising Orbit
Gamma Mode is Mordecai's green form.
- Gamma Ray Cannon
Plasma Mode is Mordecai's dark red.
- The Lightning Star Volley
Dynamic Mode is Mordecai's orange form.
- Dynamic Chop
- Dynamic Boomerang
Eclipse Mode is Mordecai's black form.
- Red Moon Breaker
Adapter Mode is Mordecai's white form.
- Adapter Punch
Break Mode is Mordecai's new black form.
- Break Smash
Blaster Mode is Mordecai's red form.
- Photon Buster
- Photon Breaker
Knight Mode is Mordecai's blue and silver form.
- Knight Victorium Break
- Knight Victorium Shoot
Kurenai Mode is Mordecai's red form.
- Sound Attack Stroke: the Explosive True Crimson Style
Armed Mode is Mordecai's mew red form.
- Sound Attack Blade: Fierce Demon Arousal
Metal Mode is Mordecai's metal form.
- Metal Branding
- Metal Twister
- Metal Illusion
Titanium Mode is Mordecai's titanium form.
- Titanium Branding
- Titanium Twister
- Titanium Illusion
Steel Mode is Mordecai's steel form.
- Steel Branding
- Steel Twister
- Steel Illusion
Time Mode is Mordecai's time form.
- Time Strike
Pegasus Mode is Mordecai's green form.
- Blast Pegasus
Amazing Mighty Mode is Mordecai's black-armored form.
- Amazing Mighty Kick
Ground Mode is Mordecai's yellow form.
- Ground Kick
- Ground Punch
Trinity Mode is Mordecai's red, yellow and blue form.
- Fire Storm Attack
Sonic Wing Mode is Mordecai's new wing form.
- Sonic Wing Sword
- Sonic Wing Blaster
- Sonic Wing Gauntlet
- Sonic Wing Smasher
- Sonic Wing Bomber
- Sonic Wing Kick
- Sonic Wing Punch
- Sonic Wing Beam
- Sonic Wing Chaser
Rising Mighty Mode is Mordecai's new rising form.
- Rising Mighty Kick
Rising Pegasus Mode is Mordecai's new rising form.
- Rising Blast Pegasus
Rising Titan Mode is Mordecai's new rising form.
- Rising Calamity Titan
- Double Rising Calamity Titan
Growing Mode is Mordecai's white form.
- Growing Kick
Crystal Mode is Mordecai's shiny form.
- Crystal Break
Prism Mode is Mordecai's new shiny form.
- Prism Break
Legend Mode is Mordecai's legend form.
- Legend Warriors United Formation
Dragon Mode is Mordecai's dragon form.
- Splash Dragon
- Strike Dragon
Dragon Energy Mode is Mordecai's pitaya-based (specifically the Pitahaya blanca) armored European Knight/Archer form.
- Dragon Energy Squash
Rising Dragon Mode is Mordecai's new rising form.
- Rising Splash Dragon
- Rising Strike Dragon
Flame Dragon Mode is Mordecai's flame dragon form.
- Flame Strike Dragon
Water Dragon Mode is Mordecai's water dragon form.
- Dragon Smash
Hurricane Dragon Mode is Mordecai's hurricane dragon form.
- Dragon Sonic
Land Dragon Mode is Mordecai's land dragon form.
- Dragon Land Claws
Infinity Dragon Mode is Mordecai's infinity dragon form.
- Infinity End
Infinity Dragon Gold Mode is Mordecai's infinity dragon form.
- Infinity Gold End
Fire Dragon Mode is Mordecai's fire dragon form.
- Fire Dragon Exploding Shoot
Metal Dragon Mode is Mordecai's metal dragon form.
- Metal Dragon Branding
- Metal Dragon Twister
- Metal Dragon Illusion
Titanium Dragon Mode is Mordecai's titanium dragon form.
- Titanium Dragon Branding
- Titanium Dragon Twister
- Titanium Dragon Illusion
Gravity Dragon Mode is Mordecai's gravity dragon form.
- Rising Dragon Orbit
Strike Mode is Mordecai's blue form.
- Strike Kick
- Counter Slash
Altair Mode is Mordecai's green form.
- Altair Shoot
- Altair Slash
Vega Mode is Mordecai's vega form.
- Vega Shoot
- Vega Slash
Zero Mode is Mordecai's red form.
- Zero Shoot
Zero Vega Mode is Mordecai's new vega form.
- Splendid Nova
Climax Mode is Mordecai's climax form.
- Climax Kick
- Climax Punch
Super Climax Mode is Mordecai's new climax form.
- Super Climax Kick
- Super Climax Punch
Hyper Climax Mode is Mordecai's hyper climax form.
- Hyper Climax Kick
- Hyper Climax Punch
Fang Mode is Mordecai's fang form.
- Arm Fang
- Shoulder Fang
- Fang Streiser
Lightning Mode is Mordecai's lightning form.
- Lightning Sword
- Lightning Fury
Lightning Dragon Mode is Mordecai's lightning dragon form.
- Lightning Dragon Sword
- Lightning Dragon Fury
Jungle Master Mode is Mordecai's jungle master form.
- Jungle Master Booster
Flight Mode is Mordecai's flight form.
- Ultra Laser
Ninja Mode is Mordecai's ninja form.
- Ninja Sword
Thunder Mode is Mordecai's thunder form.
- Thunder Staff
- Thunder Blaster
Shark Attack Mode is Mordecai's shark attack form.
- Shark Sword Strike
Shark Attack Mega Mode is Mordecai's shark attack mega form.
- Shark Sword Mega Strike
Dino Mode is Mordecai's dino form.
- Dino Saber
- Dino Blade Blaster
- Dino Dynamite
- Dino Thruster: Circle Moon
- Dino Thruster: Head Crash
- Dino Thruster: Crescent Moon
- Dino Spike
- Dino Rage
- Dino Doom
Super Dino Mode is Mordecai's new dino form.
- Super Dino Saber
- Super Dino Blade Blaster
- Super Dino Dynamite
- Super Dino Thruster: Circle Moon
- Super Dino Thruster: Head Crash
- Super Dino Thruster: Crescent Moon
- Super Dino Spike
- Super Dino Rage
- Super Dino Doom
Superior Dino Mode is Mordecai's superior dino form.
- Superior Dino Saber
- Superor Dino Blade Blaster
- Superior Dino Dynamite
- Superior Dino Thruster: Circle Moon
- Superior Dino Thruster: Head Crash
- Superior Dino Thruster: Crescent Moon
- Superior Dino Spike
- Superior Dino Rage
- Superior Dino Doom
Dino Drive Mode is Mordecai's dino drive form.
- Dino Drive Saber
- Dino Drive Blade Blaster
- Dino Drive Dynamite
- Dino Drive Thruster: Circle Moon
- Dino Drive Thruster: Head Crash
- Dino Drive Thruster: Crescent Moon
- Dino Drive Spike
- Dino Drive Rage
- Dino Drive Doom
Dino Super Drive Mode is Mordecai's new dino drive form.
- Dino Super Drive Saber
- Dino Super Drive Blade Blaster
- Dino Super Drive Dynamite
- Dino Super Drive Thruster: Circle Moon
- Dino Super Drive Thruster: Head Crash
- Dino Super Drive Thruster: Crescent Moon
- Dino Super Drive Spike
- Dino Super Drive Rage
- Dino Super Drive Doom
Trassic Mode is Mordecai's trassic form.
- Shield of Triumph
Super Special Mode is Mordecai's new special form.
- Super SpeciDrop
Police Mode is Mordecai's police form.
- Police Smash
S.W.A.T. Mode is Mordecai swat form.
- Delta Enforcer
Supersonic Mode is Mordecai's supersonic form.
- Supersonic Sword
Spirit Mode is Mordecai's spirit form.
- Spirit Hammer
Super Mega Mode is Mordecai's super mega form.
- Super Mega Blast
Blizzard Mode is Mordecai's blizzard form.
- Blizzard Claw Execution
Shogun Mode is Mordecai's shogun form.
- Shogun Strike
Samurai Mode is Mordecai's samurai form.
- Samurai Strike
Super Samurai Mode is Mordecai's super samurai form.
- Super Samurai Strike
Laser Mode is Mordecai's laser form.
- Laser Pistol
- Laser Blade/Laser Slash
Sorcerer Mode is Mordecai's sorcerer form.
- Strike Sorcerer
Infinity Beast Dragon Mode is Mordecai's infinity beast dragon form.
- Infinity Beast Dragon End
Infinity Element Dragon Mode is Mordecai's infinity element dragon form.
- Infinity Element Dragon End
Crusher Mode is Mordecai's crusher form.
- Crusher High Kick
Keeper Mode is Mordecai's keeper form.
- Reflection Blade
Miracluna Mode is Mordecai's miracluna form.
- Miracluna Final
Blast Mode is Mordecai's blast form.
- Blast Kick
- Blast Chop
Glitter Mode is Mordecai's glitter form.
- Glitter Zepellion Ray
Extreme Mode is Mordecai's extreme form.
- Extreme Kick
Prism Extreme Mode is Mordeci's prism extreme form.
- Prism Extreme
Gold Extreme Mode is Mordecai's gold extreme form.
- Gold Extreme
Gold Prism Extreme Mode is Mordecai's gold prism extreme form.
- Gold Prism Extreme
Stone Mode is Mordecai's stone form.
- Stone Shoot
Sentinel Mode is Mordecai's sentinel form.
- Double Sentinel Slash
Hunter Knight Mode is Mordecai's new knight form.
- Hunter Knight Kick
- Hunter Knight Punch
- Hunter Knight Chop
- Hunter Knight Blade
Super Charge Mode is Mordecai's super charge form.
- Super Charge Blast
Emperor Mode is Mordecai's emperor form.
- Emperor Moon Break
- Emperor Howling Slash
- Emperor Aqua Tornado
- Emperor Thunder Slap
- Final Emperor Slash
Liner Mode is Mordecai's liner form.
- Liner Slash
- Liner Attack
- Liner Chop
- Liner Shot
- Liner Fullthrottle Break
Super Liner Mode is Mordecai's super liner form.
- Super Liner Slash
- Super Liner Attack
- Super Liner Chop
- Super Liner Shot
- Super Liner Fullthrottle Break
Hyper Liner Mode is Mordecai's hyper liner form.
- Hyper Liner Slash
- Hyper Liner Attack
- Hyper Liner Chop
- Hyper Liner Shot
- Hyper Liner Fullthrottle Break
Fire Squad Mode is Mordecai's fire squad form.
- Fire Squad Blasters
- Fire Squad Blaster Combo Mode
- Fire Squad Deltamax Loaded
Power Mode is Mordecai's power form.
- Power Sword
- Power Axe
- Power Lance
- Power Daggers
- Power Blaster
- Power Cannon
Bionic Mode is Mordecai's bionic form.
- Bionic Sword
- Bionic Axe
- Bionic Lance
- Bionic Daggers
- Bionic Blaster
- Bionic Cannon
Saga Mode is Mordecai's saga form.
- Saga Plasma
- Drill Saga
- Thrasher Saga
- Saga Shooter
- Saga Cutter
- Saga Spinner
- Snaking Death-break
Future Mode is Mordecai's future form.
- Future Strike
Supreme Mode is Mordecai's surpreme form.
- Supreme Punch
- Supreme Kick
- Supreme Chop
- Supreme Shinning Blade
Superior Mode is Mordecai's superior form.
- Brave Snatcher
- Brave Slash
- Superior Buster
- Superior Blade
Phoenix Warrior Knight is the legendary phoenix knight.
- Phoenix Blade
- Phoenix Saber
- Phoenix Sword
- Golden Phoenix Sword
- Phoenix Bazooka
- Magna Morpher - Mordecai's morpher.
- Mode Timer - Mordecai's wristwatch device.
- Legend Legendary Morpher - Mordecai's morpher.
- Super Mega Buckle - Mordecais belt.
- Ark of the Cosmos - Mordecai's weapon.
- Arm Weapon Device - Mordecai's weapon.
- Brave Snatcher - Morceai's weapon.
- J.G. Quintel uses his natural speaking voice to voice Mordecai.
- He was the first character to speak in the Pilot, making him the first person in Regular Show history to talk.
- Despite both of them being birds, Mordecai and Margaret sport a full set of teeth on their beaks, and have two "toes" instead of the standard four.
- For the longest amount of time, Mordecai was one of the only characters who hadn't mentioned any relatives.
- Uncle Steve, who is revealed in a story of "Terror Tales of the Park II" (though this is not exactly a physical appearance), is Mordecai's first revealed relative, and Mordecai's parents appear a season later in "The Thanksgiving Special".
- It is mentioned in "Don" that he doesn't have a brother and Maxin' and Relaxin' shows that he's an only child.
- According to the episode "Don", Mordecai has known Rigby since he was five or six years old. However in the movie it shows that they been best friends since they were toddlers.
- It is noted that his chest is sometimes light blue, but its main color is white, like all Blue Jays.
- It is revealed that in "Meat Your Maker" that he can't stay in places that are below 10 degrees or he will lose consciousness.
- In "Camping Can Be Cool", it is revealed that he went to Art College, but in "Fool Me Twice" it's revealed that he didn't graduate, which is supported in "Meteor Moves" when he told Margaret that he left Art School.
- "Bad Portrait" reveals that one of the reasons he left is that he was stressed by drawing reflective portraits of others.
- Mordecai's favorite band is Brain Explosion.
- Mordecai signs his name as Mordo.
- On many occasions, Mordecai and Rigby have shown an interest in rapping (Ex. "Party Pete").
- He has a different appearance in the pilot.
- In the pilot and "First Day", you can see Mordecai's head swishing around when he moves it.
- In the episode "Rap It Up", when Rigby was rapping, it is revealed that Mordecai cried when he saw a movie called A Very Happy Bride.
- He has been nicknamed Mordo, Mordecry, Wrongecai, Brodecai, Blondecai, Motorcai, and Mordy.
- Mordecai refers to Rigby as "Dude" in every single episode.
- In the game Project Exonaut, he, Rigby, and Skips have their own exosuits.
- As seen in "Diary", Mordecai has developed a fear for microwaves after what happened in "It's Time".
- In "Diary", it reveals Mordecai's secrets are:
- He likes to go commando a lot.
- He likes to sing along to really bad pop music.
- Sometimes, when him and Rigby are supposed to clean the gutters, they go to get coffee instead.
- When him and Rigby bought beds, he took Rigby's and stacked it under his and told him that they didn't bring it.
- "Out of Commission", "Caveman", "Skips' Story" and "The End of Muscle Man" are the only times we see him cry so far. He only cries when loved ones die, or when he's watching a romantic movie (at least in "Rap It Up" mentioned by Rigby).
- Mordecai is the only known person to finish and survive the Eggscellent challenge.
It was revealed in "Bad Kiss" that Mordecai has his own Milkshakes called Mordeshakes (though Rigby came up with the name).
- In "The Christmas Special", it was revealed that when him and Rigby were little, they both wanted an invisibility cloak.
- In "Sandwich of Death" Mordecai (along with Rigby and Benson) has been seen using Death Kwon *Do like an expert, despite the fact that Mordecai, Rigby and Benson are never seen practicing the martial arts.
- Mordecai kissed Margaret five times in the series so far; the episodes were "Bad Kiss" (only in the beginning), "Picking Up Margaret", "Meteor Moves", "Steak Me Amadeus", and "Merry Christmas Mordecai".
- They almost kissed in "Death Bear", "Bad Kiss" (In the end) and "Do or Diaper".
- In "The Power" it was revealed some of the things Rigby and him always wanted were: to fly, a bouncy house that can fly, a black car with flames, a fanny pack which has a glove which can give them cool clothes and sunglasses, with The Power look-a-like instruments, and a bunch of other stuff. Ex: Bowling equipment, fuzzy and regular dice, and an 80s Metal CD.
- In "Silver Dude", it's revealed that he used to have long brown hair when he was younger.
- This is most likely a reference to J.G. Quintel, who had similar hair for short while.
- In "A Skips in Time", it's revealed that in high school, he used to have braces.
- In "Rigby in the Sky With Burrito", it is revealed that in high school, Mordecai was in art club, dodgeball team and jazz band. It is also mentioned how he played the saxophone since he signed up late and the guitar spots were taken. However it might be that he secretly enjoyed playing the saxophone.
- Mordecai is the most focused character in the series, more so than Rigby.
- Mordecai used to be the only character with a major role in every episode until The Lunch Club.
- In "Real Date," it is revealed that Mordecai likes chocolate and waffles.
- in "Video Game Wizards", it revealed that Mordecai likes mixed nuts.
- In "Real Date", he almost got killed when Matchmaker McIntyre shot his bazooka gun that was suppose to hit CJ.
- He is referred to as "Mordy" by his mother.
- In "Maxin' and Relaxin'", his mother revealed that Mordecai used to eat prunes to "keep him regular", meaning he had stomach problems (or to keep him from gaining weight).
- Also, like CJ, Mordecai had a one-sided riff with a family member.
- In the episode "The Night Owl", Mordecai (along with Rigby, Muscle Man, and Hi Five Ghost) become hundreds of years old after they are frozen by the Night Owl.
- In Rigby in the Sky With Burrito Rigby revealed that Mordecai was cool in high school suggesting that he was popular.
- In "Brilliant Century Duck Crisis Special", when the owner of PlayCo offers Mordecai and Rigby a hundred dollars for signing over their likenesses to be used as action figures, Mordecai refers to it as "a month's pay." This means that Mordecai and Rigby earn just $1,200 a year, at an hourly rate of about 63 cents - well below the minimum wage of any U.S. state.
- It could be that Mordecai and Rigby's gross salary is much higher than this, and $100 is a month's take-home pay after paying for damages that they have caused in the past.
- In Lunch Break it revealed that in art college he accidently sat on a brownie while wearing white jeans.
- Also in Lunch Break every night before a test he would order a pizza because the grease would increase his studying skills.
- In Just Friends it shows that if he married Margaret, he would reach his goals as an artist.
- In Maellard's Package it is revealed that Mordecai wants to be a pilot.
- Just like Rigby, Mordecai seems to get away with almost everything when Benson plans to fire him and Rigby.
- It is .confirmed that Mordecai will be a minor character on Len & Rig.
- He breaks up with Margaret in Fighter Flight 4.
- Mordecai's friendship with Homer is suggestive in Mordocai vs Thanksgiving.