- "My old friend Faragonda is kidnapped by the trix!"
- ―Mr. Maellard
Character Info Edit
Mr. Maellard is a supporting character of Regular Show. He is the owner of The Park, is Benson's boss, is the father of Pops, and husband of Mrs. Maellard. He has an office on the third story of the House. He debuted in the episode "Dizzy". Mr. Maellard is voiced by David Ogden Stiers. He also makes a guest appearance in the episode Rookies from The Avenging Regular Show Unlimited.
Mr. Maellard is a Lollipop from Lolliland, like his son, Pops. He appears as a squat man with a wrinkled and warped round head, as well as greenish skin (his head slightly resembles the moon). He normally wears a black suit with a dark green scarf and uses a gold-tipped cane to walk with. He also has a brown pipe that is always in his mouth. He tends to be in a bad mood a majority of the time.
He is often shown to be a very greedy businessman who cares little to none about his employees. This is clearly evident with his treatment toward Benson, as in Season 2, when he didn't even call Benson by his name and referred to him as Beanhead, Ball bucket, and Beanton. It is only after the end of the episode Benson Be Gone that he calls him Benson and gives him some appreciation. He almost always blames Benson for the problems that occur in the park even though it is due to the actions of Mordecai and Rigby, under the logic that since he's in charge its his responsibility. He does however show a degree of care and affection to Pops and wants to do whatever he can to help him in certain situations for his step-son's growth.
- Margaret I got good news and bad news, the good news is you can keep your money, the bad is your fired.
- (Broken leg and back while all damaged) Hoe could this happen?
- Benson I got some bad important news! ("Winx Regular Club")
- They are the trio of witches from cloud tower as they can take over our dimension, without fairagonda, this could be the end of the world!!!
- Benson, sorry to bother you.
- There's enough room on the park for all these heroes. So I took the liberty of finding a place of your own, at the Park Heroes Academy.
- I've decided to move the park to a new base called Park Heroes Academy.
- MORDECAI!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIGBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- THIS IS FOR LEAVING A HUGE MESS IN THE LIVING ROOM OF MY HOUSE!!!!!
- WHAT!?!?!? THE MILITARY WERE THE ONES WHO MADE ROBOTS OF MORDECAI AND RIGBY!?!?!?
- Margaret, How could I thank you for saving the park? ("Margaret (movie feature)")
- don't you get it with their high stress they will be jerks,meanies, and angry guys
- but benson you can't switch high stress with mordecai and rigby
- you don't have to use anger
- Really? So nothing happened?
- Richard here is the news, your fired.