it is a crossover between regular show and jungle cubs
mordecai and rigbny are going on madagascar but got lost and meet the cubs
mordecai and rigby are taking a trip
mordecai: i can't wait to see madagascar
rigby: i know that
sudennly they were not in madagascar
mordecai: this is weird check your map
rigby:(uses his map) wait a minute i left the madagascar map in the house but instead i use the jungle map
mordecai: which means we could be lost what could be worst
the rain storm appeared
timon: we must want to find a shelter
they see a palace
mordecai: over there
they run to the palace then the rain stopped
baloo bagheera shere khan kaa louie and hathi appeared
bagheera: who are these guys
one introduction later
- Baloo: Where did they come from?
- Hathi: At the park.
- Bagheera: Let's go see them.
- (Mowgli arrives)
- Mowgli: Need any help?
- Baloo: Sure thing.
- Mordecai: Hey, there's someone who can help us.
- (Baloo, Bagheera, Prince Louie, Kaa, Shere Khan, Hathi and Mowgli arrives)
- Rigby: Who are you guys?
- Baloo: I'm Baloo. This is Bagheera, Prince Louie, Kaa, Shere Khan, Hathi and Mowgli.
- Shere Khan: We here to help.
- Mordecai: Good idea. Look.
- (Ghost Ship arrives)
- Ezra Bridger: Could use a hand here?
- Timon: You bet.
- (Mordecai, Rigby, Timon, Baloo, Bagheera, Prince Louie, Kaa, Shere Khan, Hathi and Mowgli are head to the Ghost and head to the park)
- Mordecai: It's good to be back at the park?
- Rigby: Yeah. So, what now?
- Benson: Hey, Baloo, Bagheera, Prince Louie, Kaa, Shere Khan, Hathi and Mowgli, want a job at the park?
- 'Kaa: Sure.
- Prince Louie: This calls for a celebration.
- (At Party at Stark Tower)
- Sonic: Boy this party good.
- Nate: Yeah!
- Gumball: Really good!
- Darwin: Yep.
- Teddy: Sure ain't no party like a Tony Stark party!
- Tails: And this sure ain't no party!
- Knuckles: His are so much better!
- Nicole: Hey, 'Stark Man'!
- Chad: Maybe if you start dancing everyone else will join in or something!
- Iron Man: This party is missing... I know.
- Nick Fury: C'mon, Stark! Fix us some music! I wanna dance!
- Iron Man: Right!
- Dee Dee: We gotta make sure to get this party start it.
- Francis Pope: Right.
- Ellen Wright: Let's do this!
- Hulk: Aww... Hulk break speaker sometimes Hulk forgets he's the strongest one there is.
- Twlight Sparkle: That's okay, Hulk. We all did break something.
- War Machine: When did you get a disco ball?
- Iron Man: Present from Pepper. She knows I love shiny things.
- Hulk: Heh! Hulk like music! Hulk dance! GRAAAGH!
- Nick Fury: Here we go! Time to get some groove on! And you will know I am the DJ when I lay my beats down on you!
- Jarvis: And now, ladies and gentlemen - The mambo machine, the tin-man of the tango, the steel-sultan of swing the Iron Patriot!!!
- (Harry Osborn/Iron Patriot arrives)
- War Machine: Oh, wow! Is that thing remote controlled?
- Iron Man: Nah, Harry's inside it.
- Harry Osborn/Iron Patriot: Hey, Iron Man. Hey, War Machine.
- War Machine: Oh... Right. Hah! his moves we're good but ours we're better!
- Iron Man: Tecnically we just copied him... But I'll take the credit, thanks.
- Harry Osborn/Iron Patriot: No problem.
- Audrey: Wow Benson! You can really dance.
- Benson: Ha! I've just getting warm up!
- Rigby: Yeah-a!
- Eileen: Sweet! Come on!
- Spider-Man: Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
- Hulk: Hulk had time of his life!
- Falcon: This is the best party ever!
- [End of Regular Cubs]
- Baloo, Bagheera, Prince Louie, Kaa, Shere Khan, Hathi and Mowgli got a job at the park.