Character Info Edit
Rigby Ryan Quins is a short, anthropomorphic brown raccoon who formerly works as a groundskeeper at The Park. He has been best friends with Mordecai since childhood and slacks off even more than Mordecai does. "Awesomeness is my middle name - new catch phrase.
Rigby is a brown raccoon with short, and spiky hair. He has darker brown circles around his eyes, like a normal raccoon usually would. He also has a long tail with six dark brown stripes on it. In the episode "Don", it was shown that when Rigby was six years old, he had a single front tooth. He is 3'1.7", making him 1/2 Mordecai's height (6'3") and around 27 pounds. Rigby once played "punchies" with Skips, which resulted in a damaged butt cheek that required surgery. The result was that it looked like Rigby only had one butt cheek, instead of two. And as a result his friends call him "the one cheek wonder".
In Like Mother, Love Son, He wears a mask, hooded cape, robe and belt.
In The Super Megaforce and Dino Charge Return, He wears a brown leather jacket, brown leather pants and brown leather belt.
Rigby can be best described as a "wild lazy wried and a small adult", even though he is well past his teenage years. He becomes frustrated, frightened, confused or sad all too easily, making his behavior very predictable. Rigby is also very arrogant, impulsive, impatient and immature at all times, giving him the personality of a child. In this way, he is a character foil of Mordecai, who demonstrates far more responsibility and maturity than him (in most conditions). He even changed his name to Trash Boat one time because he thought it would sound cool.
However, Rigby cares about his friends, as he tried to help Pops with his fear of giving speeches, saved Muscle Man from drowning, saved everyone from a pack of evil hot dogs, and got angry at Pops when he was taking wrestling too far and hurting Mordecai. He also felt bad for Benson after he said he was going to lose his job.
Rigby has become somewhat more responsible and thoughtful to his friends as the series has progressed, tending to complain less about work and sometimes even accomplishing difficult tasks, such as taking on Skips' chores in "Fists of Justice" and cleaning up the park ballroom for Margaret's party in "T.G.I. Tuesday." However, he still often causes chaos by taking shortcuts or engaging in irresponsible behavior, such as using a machine to pump up in "One Pull Up" instead of trusting Eileen's training to get the job done. These efforts usually result in bigger problems than the ones Rigby was trying to avoid in the first place, along with the occasional near-destruction of the entire park.
Cyber Mode is a increased power and agility, metallic gauntlets and metallic greaves. This mode was given the derogatory nickname "Battle Thong" by fans. To activate, Mordecai, calls "Cyber Mode Activate!", and gaining metallic armor and a energy sword.
- Magna Morpher
- Energy Sword
Mordecai Cyber Mode transforms into Super Mode. Most of his weapons goes onto his back while two leg pieces connect to the blue part of his legs and his mouthplate comes over his face. Mordecai goes into Super Mode when fighting in battle against anybody vaguely threatening.
- Cyber Buster
Mordecai Super Mode transform into Hyper Mode.
- Hyper Punch
- Hyper Kick
- Hyper Slash
- Hyper Shoot
Mordecai Hyper Mode transform into Ultimate Mode.
- Ultimate Kick
- Ultimate Punch
- Ultimate Slash
- Ultimate Shoot
Mordecai Gold Mode, is the Golden Armor form of Mordecai Ultimate Mode. Unlike most members of his species, he has five fingers per hand instead of three.
- Gold Blast: Unleashes a large number of energy bullets or missiles from his body.
- Gold Explosion: Unleashes a large energy wave from his body.
- Gold Punch: A punch attack that results in a small shock wave.
- Gold Kick: A simple kick attack.
Mordecai Crimson Mode is the mode form of Mordecai Gold Mode. Mordecai Crimson Mode appeared in Bugs Bunny's Laff-A-Lympics The Movie: Riders of Adventure
- Crimson Light: Mordecai Crimson Mode shatters the bonds between this world and next, casting his enemies into oblivion.
- Final Justice: He obliterates his adversaries with the full might of his gungnir.
- Invincible Sword: Attacks with the full might of his sword Blutgang, the sword glows and releases a huge slash.
Mordecai Fighter Mode, is an alternate form of Mordecai Crimson Mode. The Fighter Mode gives Mordecai Super Mode a more human shape. It is also said that his fighting power is tripled.
- Laser: Fires a huge blast of positron energy from the same-name cannon on his right arm, causing major disaster. It only functions as a "normal" hyperlaser cannon in the Real World, however. The attack is more 'laser-ish' upon Fighter and Paladin Modes.
- Ginga Crush: Transforms the Positron Laser on his arm into a bigger form held by both arms which fires a powerful blast of dark matter on his enemy. Alternately he can fire the same attack when the dragon mouth on his chest opens up with the PL protruding from it to fire a white spherical version.
Mordecai Paladin Mode is an even more powerful alternate form of Mordecai Fighter Mode.
- Mega Sword: Cuts the opponent in two with a single stroke of his Mega Sword, resetting and clearing their configuration data.
Mordecai Sonic Mode is Mordecai's new form. It used as armor (torso and shins, jet pack, siren blasters). Sonic Mode comes with its own finishing move; The sword becomes a flaming sword, then Mordecai flies up in the air, and releases four streaks of fire from the sword.
- Sonic Sword
Ultra Mode is Mordecai's new form.
- Ultra Sword
Mordecai Burst Mode is the new form of Mordecai Ultra Mode.
- Corona Blaze Sword: Combines his flame shield and sword into a new, far more powerful sword.
- Final Shining Burst: Uses every last bit of his power to create a great explosion.
Mordecai Booster Mode's most notable feature is its additional armoring compared to fly with great mobility, leaving large contrails of fire due to the tripled thermal energy output and perform the Booster Slasher.
- Booster Slasher
Mordecai Rising Mode is the upgrade.
- Rising Blast
- Rising Slash
Mordecai Survive Mode is Mordecai's Survive form that appeared in Mordecai's Laff-A-Lympics the Movie: Riders of Gravity.
- Survive Blast
- Survive Slash
In Shining Mode, Mordecai wields the Shining Caliber in Twin Mode as paired blades for his high-speed "Shining Clash" attack. His final attack is Shining Kick and Shining Punch.
- Shining Caliber Twin Mode
- Shining Kick
- Shining Punch
Infinity Mode is Mordecai's diamond-based ultimate form.
- Infinity Slash
Cosmic Mode is Mordecai's electric blue form.
- Barizun Sword
- Super Galaxy Finish
Strongest Complete Mode is the true form of Mordecai.
- Strongest Complete Kick
- Strongest Complete Shoot
- Strongest Complete Slash
Brave Mode: Makes its first appearance in Mordecai's Laff-A-Lympics the Movie: Riders of Gravity
- Mebium Knight Blade
Phoenix Mode is power up.
- Phoenix Shoot
- Phoenix Slash
Phoenix Brave Mode: This form appears in Mordecai's Laff-A-Lympics the Movie: Riders of Gravity
- Mebium Twin Swords
Mordecai Phoenix Brave Mode morphs into his Mega Mode.
- Mega Blade
Electric Mode is Mordecai's golden form.
- Electric Rod
- Electirc Shock
Fusion Mode is Mordecai's first purple form.
- Fusion Shoot
- Fusion Slash
Beast Mode is Mordecai's wild form.
- Beast Shoot
- Beast Slash
Rising Ultimate Mode is Mordecai's rising ultimate mode.
- Rising Ultimate Kick
- Rising Ultimate Punch
- Rising Ultimate Shoot
- Rising Ultimate Slash
Rainbow Mode is Mordecai's rainbow mode.
- Rainbow Shoot
- Rainbow Slash
Wing Mode is Mordecai's flying mode.
- Wing Sword
- Wing Blaster
- Wing Gauntlet
- Wing Smasher
- Wing Bomber
- Wing Kick
- Wing Punch
- Wing Beam
- Wing Chaser
- Motion Chaser
Innocent Mode is Mordecai's power up.
- Innocent Shoot
- Innocent Slash
Speed Mode is Mordecai's Speed mode.
- Speed Punch
- Speed Kick
- Speed Shoot
- Speed Slash
Turbo Mode is Mordecai's Turbo form.
- Turbo Smash
- Turbo Kick
- Turbo Shoot
- Turbo Slash
Prototype Mode is Mordecai's Prototype form.
- Prototype Shoot
- Prototype Slash
Reboot Mode is Mordecai's Reboot form.
- Reboot Shoot
- Reboot Slash
Techno Mode is Mordecai's Techno form.
- Techno Shoot
- Techno Slash
Magnet Mode is Mordecai's Magnet form.
- N Magnet Cannon
- S Magnet Cannon
- N&S MagCannon
- Super Electromagnetic Bomber
Burning Mode is Mordecai's Burning form.
- Burning Punch
- Burning Kick
- Burning Shoot
- Burning Slash
Burning Brave Mode is Mordecai's New Burning form. It has a gold fire symbol line running along the chest, abdomen and upper arms, and the area where an ear is red increased.
- Mebium Burst
- Mebium Spin Kick
Flame Mode is Mordecai's ruby-based fire elemental form.
- Flame Punch
- Flame Kick
Fire Mode is Mordecai's red form.
- Fire Exploding Shoot
Water Mode is Mordecai's sapphire-based water elemental form.
- Water Shoot
- Water Slash
Aqua Mode is Mordecai's new water form.
- Aqua Shoot
- Aqua Slash
Storm Mode is Mordecai's new blue form.
- Storm Spin
Rod Mode is Mordecai's new blue form.
- Rod Slash
- Rod Kick
Hurricane Mode is Mordecai's emerald-based wind elemental form.
- Hurricane Shoot
- Hurricane Slash
Tornado Mode is Mordecai's new wind form.
- Tornado Shoot
- Tornado Slash
Wild Mode is Mordecai's dune buggy-based form.
Technic Mode is Mordecai's garbage truck-based form.
Sword Mode is Mordecai's red form.
- Super Finishing Attack Sword Kick
- Super Finishing Attack Sword Slash
Mighty Mode is Mordecai's red form.
- Mighty Punch
- Mighty Kick
Gun Mode is Mordecai's purple form.
- Gun Shooting
Titan Mode is Mordecai's purple form.
- Calamity Titan
Complete Mode is Mordecai's purple form.
- Complete Kick
- Complete Shoot
- Complete Slash
Axel Mode is Mordecai's black form.
- Axel Smash
Carnival Mode is Mordecai's red form.
- Carnival Kick
- Carnival Finish
Mordecai Samba Carnival Mode is the Carnival Arms change of Dino Charge Megazord.
In this Arms change, Mordecai is armed with the Stego Shield on his right arm and the Tricera Drill on his left arm.
Mordecai Western Carnival Mode is the Carnival Arms change of Dino Charge Megazord.
In this Arms change, Mordecai is armed with the Para Beam Gun on his right arm and the Raptor Sword on his left arm.
Mordecai Macho Carnival Mode is the Carnival Arms change of Dino Charge Megazord.
In this Arms change, Mordecai is armed with the Ankylo Hammer on his right arm and the Tricera Drill on his left arm.
Mordecai Kung-Fu Carnival Mode is the Carnival Arms change of Dino Charge Megazord.
In this Arms change, Mordecai is armed with the Ankylo Hammer on his right arm and the Packy Ball on his left arm.
Mordecai Samba Carnival Special Mode is the Carnival Arms change of Stego Zord and Spino Zord.
In this Arms change, Mordecai wields the Spino Boomerang in his right hand, the Spino Defenser in his left hand, and is armed with the Stego Shield on his right arm.
Get Wild Mode is Mordecai's new dune buggy-based form.
- Get Wildrop
Ultra Technic Mode is Mordecai's new garbage truck-based form.
- Ultra Technidrop
Fruits Mode is Mordecai's fruit form.
- Fruits Kick
- Fruits Sparkling
- Great Fruits Sword Strike
- Fruits Unrivaled Slash
Ultra Fruits Mode is Mordecai's new fruit form.
- Ultra Fruits Kick
- Ultra Fruits Sparkling
- Great Ultra Fruits Sword Strike
- Ultra Fruits Unrivaled Slash
Fresh Fruits Mode is Mordecai's new fresh fruit form.
- Fresh Fruits Kick
- Fresh Fruits Sparkling
- Fresh Fruits Sword Strike
- Fresh Fruits Unrivaled Slash
Dead Heat Mode is Mordecai's dead heart form.
- Dead Heat Kick
- Dead Heat Punch
Super Dead Heat Mode is Mordecai's new dead heat form.
- Super Dead Heat Kick
- Super Dead Heat Punch
Formula Mode is Mordecai's Formula One car-based form.
- Formula Kick
- Formula Punch
- Formula Cannon
Dash Formula Mode is Mordecai's New Formula One car-based form.
- Dash Formula Kick
- Dash Formula Punch
- Dash Formula Cannon
Speed Prototype Mode is Mordecai's purple form.
- Speed Prototype Punch
- Speed Prototype Kick
- Speed Prototype Shoot
- Speed Prototype Slash
High Speed Mode is Mordecai's luxurious sports car-based form, which is essentially a silver version of his Speed Mode with altered shoulder pads and the emblem on the helmet receiving wings.
- High Speed Punch
- High Speed Kick
- High Speed Shoot
- High Speed Slash
Super Speed Mode is Mordecai's new speed form.
- Super Speed Punch
- Super Speed Kick
- Super Speed Shoot
- Super Speed Slash
Hyper Speed Mode is Mordecai's hyper speed form.
- Hyper Speed Punch
- Hyper Speed Kick
- Hyper Speed Shoot
- Hyper Speed Slash
Mach Speed Mode is Mordecai's white speed form.
- Mach Speed Punch
- Mach Speed Kick
- Mach Speed Shoot
- Mach Speed Slash
Max Speed Mode is Mordecai's new speed form.
- Max Speed Punch
- Max Speed Kick
- Max Speed Shoot
- Max Speed Slash
Light Speed Mode is Mordecai's light speed form.
- Light Speed Punch
- Light Speed Kick
- Light Speed Shoot
- Light Speed Slash
Full Speed Mode is Mordecai's ultimate speed form.
- Full Speed Punch
- Full Speed Kick
- Full Speed Shoot
- Full Speed Slash
Speed Wild Technic Mode is Mordecai's new form.
- Speed Wild Technidrop
Speed Dragon Mode is Mordecai's speed dragon form.
- Speed Dragon Kick
Accel Mode is Mordecai's red form.
- Accel Glanzer
Trial Mode is Mordecai's blue form.
- Machine Gun Spike
Trialbooster Mode is Mordecai's blue and yellow form.
- Trialbooster Glanzer
Full Throttle Mode is Mordecai's fast form.
- Full Throttle Kick
Next Mode is Mordecai's blue and black form.
Get Next Mode is Mordecai's new form.
- Get NexDrop
Special Mode is Mordecai's futuristic car-based form.
Over HighHeat Mode is Mordecai's new heat form.
- Over HighHeat Punch
- Over HighHeat Kick
Tomahawk Mode is Mordecai's new form.
- Tomahawk Shoot
- Tomahawk Kick
Proto-Zero Mode is Mordecai's gray form.
- Proto-Zero Punch
- Proto-Zero Kick
Maximum Mode is Mordecai's maximum form.
- Maximum Punch
- Maximum Kick
Mach Speed Prototype Mode is Mordecai's dark red form.
- Mach Speed Prototype Punch
- Mach Speed Prototype Kick
- Mach Speed Prototype Shoot
- Mach Speed Prototype Slash
Engine Mode is Mordecai's new engine form.
- Engine Dynamic Ace
Signal Mode is Mordecai's signal form.
- Across Breaker
Next Prototype Mode is Mordecai's new prototype form.
- Next ProtoDrop
Speed Gold Mode is Mordecai's new gold form.
- Speed Gold Punch
- Speed Gold Kick
- Speed Gold Shoot
- Speed Gold Slash
Speed Gold Prototype Mode is Mordecai's gold prototype form.
- Speed Gold Prototype Punch
- Speed Gold Prototype Kick
- Speed Gold Prototype Shoot
- Speed Gold Prototype Slash
Cruise Mode is Mordecai's sports car-based evolved form of Speed Mode, as well as his ultimate form. P.L.A.T.O. can assume control over Cruiser Mode's body when needed. On such ocassions, his face graphics appear on the Dual High Beam Eye of Mordecai's Cruiser-D Met.
Over Cruiser Mode is Mordecai's new sports car form.
- Over CruiDrop
Prototype Cruiser Mode is Mordecai's purple sports car form.
- Prototype CruiDrop
Next Cruiser Mode is Mordecai's blue sports car form.
- Next CruiDrop
Next Cruiser Prototype Mode is Mordecai's prototype blue sports car form.
- Next Cruiser ProtoDrop
Gold Cruiser Mode is Mordecai's gold sports car form.
- Gold CruiDrop
Gold Cruiser Prototype Mode is Mordecai's prototype gold sports car form.
- Gold Cruiser ProtoDrop
Crosser Mode is Mordecai's fusion sports car form.
- Crosser Shoot
- Crosser Kick
Land Mode is Mordecai's topaz-based earth elemental form.
- Land Kick
Cross Fusion Mode is Mordecai's new form.
- Cross Fusion Blast
Cross Beast Mode is Mordecai's new beast form.
- Slash Beast
Rocket Mode is Mordecai's new orange form.
- Tailspin Crusher
- Double Rocket Kick
Drill States is Mordecai's new yellow form.
- Double Drill Kick
Rocket Drill Mode is Mordecai's second orange form.
- Rocket Drill Blast
Super Rocket Drill Mode is Mordecai's orange and yellow form.
- Super Double Rocket Drill Kick
Solar Mode is Mordecai's black form.
- Solar Beam
Storm Galaxy Mode is Mordecai's new blue form.
- Storm Galaxy Punisher
Flare Mode is Mordecai's new red form.
- Flare Punisher
Super Rocket Drill Storm Galaxy Flare Fusion Mode is Mordecai's orange, yellow blue, red and purple form.
- Super Rocket Drill Storm Galaxy Flare Fusion Kick
Space Mode is Mordecai's silver form.
- Space Beam
Gravity Mode is Mordecai's purple form.
- Rising Orbit
Gamma Mode is Mordecai's green form.
- Gamma Ray Cannon
Plasma Mode is Mordecai's dark red.
- The Lightning Star Volley
Dynamic Mode is Mordecai's orange form.
- Dynamic Chop
- Dynamic Boomerang
Eclipse Mode is Mordecai's black form.
- Red Moon Breaker
Adapter Mode is Mordecai's white form.
- Adapter Punch
Break Mode is Mordecai's new black form.
- Break Smash
Blaster Mode is Mordecai's red form.
- Photon Buster
- Photon Breaker
Knight Mode is Mordecai's blue and silver form.
- Knight Victorium Break
- Knight Victorium Shoot
Kurenai Mode is Mordecai's red form.
- Sound Attack Stroke: the Explosive True Crimson Style
Armed Mode is Mordecai's mew red form.
- Sound Attack Blade: Fierce Demon Arousal
Metal Mode is Mordecai's metal form.
- Metal Branding
- Metal Twister
- Metal Illusion
Titanium Mode is Mordecai's titanium form.
- Titanium Branding
- Titanium Twister
- Titanium Illusion
Steel Mode is Mordecai's steel form.
- Steel Branding
- Steel Twister
- Steel Illusion
Time Mode is Mordecai's time form.
- Time Strike
Pegasus Mode is Mordecai's green form.
- Blast Pegasus
Amazing Mighty Mode is Mordecai's black-armored form.
- Amazing Mighty Kick
Ground Mode is Mordecai's yellow form.
- Ground Kick
- Ground Punch
Trinity Mode is Mordecai's red, yellow and blue form.
- Fire Storm Attack
Sonic Wing Mode is Mordecai's new wing form.
- Sonic Wing Sword
- Sonic Wing Blaster
- Sonic Wing Gauntlet
- Sonic Wing Smasher
- Sonic Wing Bomber
- Sonic Wing Kick
- Sonic Wing Punch
- Sonic Wing Beam
- Sonic Wing Chaser
Rising Mighty Mode is Mordecai's new rising form.
- Rising Mighty Kick
Rising Pegasus Mode is Mordecai's new rising form.
- Rising Blast Pegasus
Rising Titan Mode is Mordecai's new rising form.
- Rising Calamity Titan
- Double Rising Calamity Titan
Growing Mode is Mordecai's white form.
- Growing Kick
Crystal Mode is Mordecai's shiny form.
- Crystal Break
Prism Mode is Mordecai's new shiny form.
- Prism Break
Legend Mode is Mordecai's legend form.
- Legend Warriors United Formation
Dragon Mode is Mordecai's dragon form.
- Splash Dragon
- Strike Dragon
Dragon Energy Mode is Mordecai's pitaya-based (specifically the Pitahaya blanca) armored European Knight/Archer form.
- Dragon Energy Squash
Rising Dragon Mode is Mordecai's new rising form.
- Rising Splash Dragon
- Rising Strike Dragon
Flame Dragon Mode is Mordecai's flame dragon form.
- Flame Strike Dragon
Water Dragon Mode is Mordecai's water dragon form.
- Dragon Smash
Hurricane Dragon Mode is Mordecai's hurricane dragon form.
- Dragon Sonic
Land Dragon Mode is Mordecai's land dragon form.
- Dragon Land Claws
Infinity Dragon Mode is Mordecai's infinity dragon form.
- Infinity End
Infinity Dragon Gold Mode is Mordecai's infinity dragon form.
- Infinity Gold End
Fire Dragon Mode is Mordecai's fire dragon form.
- Fire Dragon Exploding Shoot
Metal Dragon Mode is Mordecai's metal dragon form.
- Metal Dragon Branding
- Metal Dragon Twister
- Metal Dragon Illusion
Titanium Dragon Mode is Mordecai's titanium dragon form.
- Titanium Dragon Branding
- Titanium Dragon Twister
- Titanium Dragon Illusion
Gravity Dragon Mode is Mordecai's gravity dragon form.
- Rising Dragon Orbit
Strike Mode is Mordecai's blue form.
- Strike Kick
- Counter Slash
Altair Mode is Mordecai's green form.
- Altair Shoot
- Altair Slash
Vega Mode is Mordecai's vega form.
- Vega Shoot
- Vega Slash
Zero Mode is Mordecai's red form.
- Zero Shoot
Zero Vega Mode is Mordecai's new vega form.
- Splendid Nova
Climax Mode is Mordecai's climax form.
- Climax Kick
- Climax Punch
Super Climax Mode is Mordecai's new climax form.
- Super Climax Kick
- Super Climax Punch
Hyper Climax Mode is Mordecai's hyper climax form.
- Hyper Climax Kick
- Hyper Climax Punch
Fang Mode is Mordecai's fang form.
- Arm Fang
- Shoulder Fang
- Fang Streiser
Lightning Mode is Mordecai's lightning form.
- Lightning Sword
- Lightning Fury
Lightning Dragon Mode is Mordecai's lightning dragon form.
- Lightning Dragon Sword
- Lightning Dragon Fury
Jungle Master Mode is Mordecai's jungle master form.
- Jungle Master Booster
Flight Mode is Mordecai's flight form.
- Ultra Laser
Ninja Mode is Mordecai's ninja form.
- Ninja Sword
Thunder Mode is Mordecai's thunder form.
- Thunder Staff
- Thunder Blaster
Shark Attack Mode is Mordecai's shark attack form.
- Shark Sword Strike
Shark Attack Mega Mode is Mordecai's shark attack mega form.
- Shark Sword Mega Strike
Dino Mode is Mordecai's dino form.
- Dino Saber
- Dino Blade Blaster
- Dino Dynamite
- Dino Thruster: Circle Moon
- Dino Thruster: Head Crash
- Dino Thruster: Crescent Moon
- Dino Spike
- Dino Rage
- Dino Doom
Super Dino Mode is Mordecai's new dino form.
- Super Dino Saber
- Super Dino Blade Blaster
- Super Dino Dynamite
- Super Dino Thruster: Circle Moon
- Super Dino Thruster: Head Crash
- Super Dino Thruster: Crescent Moon
- Super Dino Spike
- Super Dino Rage
- Super Dino Doom
Superior Dino Mode is Mordecai's superior dino form.
- Superior Dino Saber
- Superor Dino Blade Blaster
- Superior Dino Dynamite
- Superior Dino Thruster: Circle Moon
- Superior Dino Thruster: Head Crash
- Superior Dino Thruster: Crescent Moon
- Superior Dino Spike
- Superior Dino Rage
- Superior Dino Doom
Dino Drive Mode is Mordecai's dino drive form.
- Dino Drive Saber
- Dino Drive Blade Blaster
- Dino Drive Dynamite
- Dino Drive Thruster: Circle Moon
- Dino Drive Thruster: Head Crash
- Dino Drive Thruster: Crescent Moon
- Dino Drive Spike
- Dino Drive Rage
- Dino Drive Doom
Dino Super Drive Mode is Mordecai's new dino drive form.
- Dino Super Drive Saber
- Dino Super Drive Blade Blaster
- Dino Super Drive Dynamite
- Dino Super Drive Thruster: Circle Moon
- Dino Super Drive Thruster: Head Crash
- Dino Super Drive Thruster: Crescent Moon
- Dino Super Drive Spike
- Dino Super Drive Rage
- Dino Super Drive Doom
Trassic Mode is Mordecai's trassic form.
- Shield of Triumph
Super Special Mode is Mordecai's new special form.
- Super SpeciDrop
Police Mode is Mordecai's police form.
- Police Smash
S.W.A.T. Mode is Mordecai swat form.
- Delta Enforcer
Supersonic Mode is Mordecai's supersonic form.
- Supersonic Sword
Spirit Mode is Mordecai's spirit form.
- Spirit Hammer
Super Mega Mode is Mordecai's super mega form.
- Super Mega Blast
Blizzard Mode is Mordecai's blizzard form.
- Blizzard Claw Execution
Shogun Mode is Mordecai's shogun form.
- Shogun Strike
Samurai Mode is Mordecai's samurai form.
- Samurai Strike
Super Samurai Mode is Mordecai's super samurai form.
- Super Samurai Strike
Laser Mode is Mordecai's laser form.
- Laser Pistol
- Laser Blade/Laser Slash
Sorcerer Mode is Mordecai's sorcerer form.
- Strike Sorcerer
Infinity Beast Dragon Mode is Mordecai's infinity beast dragon form.
- Infinity Beast Dragon End
Infinity Element Dragon Mode is Mordecai's infinity element dragon form.
- Infinity Element Dragon End
Crusher Mode is Mordecai's crusher form.
- Crusher High Kick
Keeper Mode is Mordecai's keeper form.
- Reflection Blade
Miracluna Mode is Mordecai's miracluna form.
- Miracluna Final
Blast Mode is Mordecai's blast form.
- Blast Kick
- Blast Chop
Glitter Mode is Mordecai's glitter form.
- Glitter Zepellion Ray
Extreme Mode is Mordecai's extreme form.
- Extreme Kick
Prism Extreme Mode is Mordeci's prism extreme form.
- Prism Extreme
Gold Extreme Mode is Mordecai's gold extreme form.
- Gold Extreme
Gold Prism Extreme Mode is Mordecai's gold prism extreme form.
- Gold Prism Extreme
Stone Mode is Mordecai's stone form.
- Stone Shoot
Sentinel Mode is Mordecai's sentinel form.
- Double Sentinel Slash
Hunter Knight Mode is Mordecai's new knight form.
- Hunter Knight Kick
- Hunter Knight Punch
- Hunter Knight Chop
- Hunter Knight Blade
Super Charge Mode is Mordecai's super charge form.
- Super Charge Blast
Emperor Mode is Mordecai's emperor form.
- Emperor Moon Break
- Emperor Howling Slash
- Emperor Aqua Tornado
- Emperor Thunder Slap
- Final Emperor Slash
Liner Mode is Mordecai's liner form.
- Liner Slash
- Liner Attack
- Liner Chop
- Liner Shot
- Liner Fullthrottle Break
Super Liner Mode is Mordecai's super liner form.
- Super Liner Slash
- Super Liner Attack
- Super Liner Chop
- Super Liner Shot
- Super Liner Fullthrottle Break
Hyper Liner Mode is Mordecai's hyper liner form.
- Hyper Liner Slash
- Hyper Liner Attack
- Hyper Liner Chop
- Hyper Liner Shot
- Hyper Liner Fullthrottle Break
Fire Squad Mode is Mordecai's fire squad form.
- Fire Squad Blasters
- Fire Squad Blaster Combo Mode
- Fire Squad Deltamax Loaded
Power Mode is Mordecai's power form.
- Power Sword
- Power Axe
- Power Lance
- Power Daggers
- Power Blaster
- Power Cannon
Bionic Mode is Mordecai's bionic form.
- Bionic Sword
- Bionic Axe
- Bionic Lance
- Bionic Daggers
- Bionic Blaster
- Bionic Cannon
Saga Mode is Mordecai's saga form.
- Saga Plasma
- Drill Saga
- Thrasher Saga
- Saga Shooter
- Saga Cutter
- Saga Spinner
- Snaking Death-break
Future Mode is Mordecai's future form.
- Future Strike
Supreme Mode is Mordecai's surpreme form.
- Supreme Punch
- Supreme Kick
- Supreme Chop
- Supreme Shinning Blade
Superior Mode is Mordecai's superior form.
- Brave Snatcher
- Brave Slash
- Superior Buster
- Superior Blade
- Magna Morpher - Rigby's morpher.
- Mode Timer - Rigby's wristwatch device.
- Arm Legendary Morpher - Rigby's morpher.
- Super Mega Buckle - Rigby's belt.
- Ark of the Cosmos - Rigby's weapon.
- Arm Weapon Device - Rigby's weapon.
- Brave Snatcher - Rigby's weapon.
Rigby appears to be very fast, acrobatic, sneaky and lazy. He and Mordecai managed to catch up to Gary's truck in "Free Cake", which makes him very fast, or the truck very slow. He is a lot faster than Mordecai, because he can run on all fours when in a hurry. However, Rigby isn't very strong, as he is always beaten by Mordecai in a game called "Punchies." He had lost to Mordecai, Muscle Man, Pops, & Skips (who sent him to the hospital -from a helicopter for some reason- with a left fractured butt cheek) in the game. He is, although, good at Rock, Paper, Scissors as he beats Mordecai almost every time at it. He later manages to get revenge on everyone except Mordecai (and also some random bystanders) by mastering "The Death Punch" from the art of Death Kwon Do. He seems to have gotten a little bit stronger in "Meat Your Maker", in which he carries Mordecai's body when he was unconscious due to Rigby having broken the thermostat in the meat locker. Rigby also demonstrated quick-thinking in that episode, by spraying the hot dogs with yellow mustard after he realized that the evil hot dogs enjoyed the taste. Rigby is afraid of horror movies as seen in "Ello Gov'nor" but is fine in "Grave Sights". Due to his somewhat immature nature, Rigby is prone to overly dramatic reactions to the simplest of events. Often, these reactions are characterized by his "Shark Face" expression, in which he raises both arms above his head, and turns his nose upwards, causing his eyes to appear to move to either side of his head, somewhat resembling a shark; and his signature "STOP TALKING!!!" or "SHUT UP!!!" whenever somebody tries to correct or lecture him. Between him and Mordecai, he is the most irresponsible, and he often tries to skip work and disobey Benson's orders. Rigby never finished high school as revealed in "More Smarter".
Rigby has shown a variety of abilities/habits throughout the series:
- Rock, Paper, Scissors Master - Rigby is extremely adept at this game. Ever since the pilot episode, he has always beaten Mordecai (except in "A Bunch of Baby Ducks", "The Best VHS in the World" and "Death Punchies" where he lost to Mordecai).
- Enhanced Speed - Being a raccoon, Rigby is most likely the fastest of the group, seeing as how he can outrun others. He has used his speed in various situations, such as retrieving The Cover to The Book of Park Records and momentarily escaping from the jaws of Snowballs in "Appreciation Day".
- Light Sleeper - In many episodes Rigby is shown to be a light sleeper. In the episode, "Ello Gov'nor", he saw the entire movie without falling asleep. Mordecai was deep asleep while Rigby was awoken at night in "Really Real Wrestling". This could be due to the fact that Rigby is nocturnal (like all raccoons).
- Vocalist - In "This Is My Jam" and "Video Game Wizards", Rigby can sing clearly and appropriately. However, in ""Karaoke Video"", he sings off-tune with Mordecai, probably because they were both drunk and didn't care what their voices sounded like.
- Sharp Claws - He has sharp claws (like all raccoons) and he used them in "Ello Gov'nor" to attack the young employee who he thought was the haunted British taxi.
- Sharp Teeth - He has sharp teeth (like all raccoons) and has used them in "High Score" to attack Garrett Bobby Ferguson and "The Best VHS in the World" to attack Mordecai.
- Hamboning - Rigby says that hamboning will save a person's life someday, as it does in "The Power". It seems to work for him. In fact, in the episode Exit 9B, Rigby yells "Hamboning!" several times to get Benson to snap out of his trance, thus saving both his life and Mordecai's from the excavator that Benson was about to crush them with.
- Skilled Liar - Mordecai proves to be a better liar than him many times, but he is still a good liar.
- Stealing - As shown in a few episodes, he steals things, such as "The Power".
- Brains - As seen in "More Smarter," it is shown that he is not very smart due to his inability to answer a math problem, saying more smarter instead of more smart, and not knowing the difference between a rectangle and a squarehe no smart he drop high school and in teens years he smoke pot play video game Masturbation pranks do bad things.
- Careless - Shown in "A Bunch of Baby Ducks," he can't even feed himself. Even Mordecai said "Dude, You can't even feed yourself."
- Claustrophobic - As seen in "Terror Tales of the Park II" story "Wallpaper Man," he can't stay in confined spaces for very long or he'll start to panic. Then he'll stop breathing.
- Strength - Rigby is a very bad at arm wrestling and punchies. Even Pops can beat him at Punchies. Once he even tried to arm wrestle with Skips (while secretly cheating), and Skips accidently killed him. But Rigby has shown signs of getting stronger. In The Night Owl, when Mordecai and Rigby get in a fight with Muscle Man and Hi Five Ghost, he seems to handle himself. He has also carried people who are heavier than him, like Muscle Man and Mordecai. In "The Best VHS in the World", he also showed signs of strength by slapping Mordecai in the face, kicking in the groin, etc. Then again, this could have been due to the events of Muscle Man's training in "Muscle Mentor" . And in "Do Me a Solid" and "Karaoke Video", he can break a VHS tape with his knee easily.
- Bad Video Gamer - Rigby has only ever won at video gaming in a few episodes. This was first seen in "It's Time" when Rigby beat Mordecai probably because Mordecai was too frustrated to play video games. This happens again in "Bet to Be Blonde" when the loser of a video game has to face having blond hair for a week. Rigby cheats by unplugging Mordecai's controller and covering his tracks with a sock. In "Temp Check", he possibly has the same skill level as Doug Shablowski as they both defeated each other in a fighting game. This has also led to a problem once in "Video Game Wizards" when Rigby keeps continuously pestering Mordecai about entering him instead of Skips. In spite of these, he seems to have beaten Mordecai in a game once in "Jinx" though it is most likely because of luck than skill. He was also the one to discover that The Hammer's weakness was furniture, in "Rage Against the TV".
- Egg-Allergenic - Rigby is extremely allergic to eggs, as seen in "Eggscellent," where Rigby consumed so many eggs that he actually went into a coma because of it. Though in other episodes, Rigby is shown eating eggs, and doesn't get in a coma. Although this may because he ate so many eggs in "Eggscellent," or these eggs came from a certain bird in particular.
- Slacking Off - Rigby have a tendency of slacking off from work, thus causing Benson to yell at rigby to stop slacking off. This is seen in almost every episode."
- Cleanliness - Rigby has been shown to not bathe regularly, as shown in "Limousine Lunchtime" cause he said that he uses rain to clean himself.
Mordecai has been Rigby's best friend since they were 5 years old (ex. "Don" ), and went to Junior High School together. They are constantly getting into trouble together. However, they have been known to fight once in a while (ex."Death Punchies", "The Unicorns Have Got to Go", "Do Me a Solid", "More Smarter"), eventually making up in the end, often because they would otherwise perish or allow others to.
They slack off until they see Benson or Skips coming, but tend to do work together to prove that they are hard working (ex. "Appreciation Day"). The duo also have lots in common such as snacking on food like chocolate cake, playing video games, and bowling (ex. "Brain Eraser"). They both refer to each other as "dude", and, though slightly less commonly, "bro" and share the same catchphrases, "hmm-hmm" and "ohhhh".
Like how Mordecai teases Rigby about Eileen having a crush on him, he sometimes teases Mordecai about his crush on Margaret. Sometimes he will get punched by Mordecai if he does something wrong or stupid, like trying to make Mordecai look like a fool. However, Mordecai can be guilty of causing hardship for Rigby due to his egotistical ways, even though Rigby can bring it upon himself. Rigby can be egocentric towards Mordecai; in "The Unicorns Have Got to Go", he betrayed Mordecai when he ganged up with the unicorns. In "Meat Your Maker", he got himself and Mordecai trapped in the meat locker and broke the thermostat. The temperature below 0 degrees Celsius would then cause Mordecai to go unconscious.
In some episodes, it shows that Rigby really cares about Mordecai. In "Meat Your Maker", when Rigby broke the thermostat in the meat locker, Mordecai passed out and Rigby thought that he "died" and he sounded like he was about to cry over his "death." In "Just Set Up the Chairs", when Mordecai went to the shed to get the rest of the chairs, the Destroyer of Worlds nearly killed him. Rigby, expressing a deep sense of worry for his best friend, hastily defeated the gigantic video game monster. In The Christmas Special, when Mordecai fell into the lava pit with Quillgin, Rigby quickly followed in the lava pit to save Mordecai, only to be saved by a two person hovercraft. Most recently in "Steak Me Amadeus" when he was more supportive in Mordecai's attempt to make his relationship with Margaret official, but was also comforting when it ended in tragic and reluctant rejection due to Margaret getting accepted into her dream university. In Birthday Gift he felt terrible and guilty after realizing he never gave Mordecai a good birthday gift and tries to get him a better gift.
Pops is very fond of Rigby, although both Mordecai and Rigby consider Pops to be an oddball, usually taking advantage of him via his naive and gentle nature. However, they do have respect for Pops, as they helped him get over his fear of giving speeches, as shown in "Dizzy". He once got angry at Pops in the episode "Really Real Wrestling", because Pops wrestled Mordecai for real and was hurting him, but his anger did not last very long. As revealed in "Diary", Rigby likes to hide Pops' shoes because he likes it when Pops looks for them.
Rigby appears to have great respect for Skips, because Skips fixes most of their problems, as explained in "Free Cake." He even sacrifices his day off to do Skips' work in "Fists of Justice," and has often come to Skips' aid in recognition of the many times Skips has helped him out. Skips, in turn, has less respect and trust for Rigby, knowing it is always Rigby's shenanigans that cause most of the problems that occur in the park. Rigby has on a few occasions been disrespectful to Skips, dissing him as "old" in "Karaoke Video " and making him think he'd been beaten at arm wrestling in "Over the Top," which led to Skips briefly killing, then reviving Rigby. However, he did help Mordecai make a special card for Skips in "Skips vs. Technology]] ," thanking Skips for all the help he'd given them, and created a similar note along with Mordecai and Benson in "Skips Strikes," an act that moved Skips to tears. In "Skips' Stress," Skips is wary of Rigby not following his directions when he goes to ring the stress-releasing bell. Rigby does in fact disobey Skips and uncover his ears (releasing more stress-demons), but it is only because Skips had forgotten the ninja-sword he needed to battle his stress. In the end, Rigby's actions wind up spurring the other park workers to help Skips in the battle, which gives him the edge he needs to beat his stress.
Rigby, among the duo, is shown more animosity and hate from Benson. In fact, Benson has always either shown hatred toward the duo or Rigby alone, but never toward Mordecai alone. Rigby's irresponsible and lazy nature is what usually drives Benson's anger toward the duo. In spite of this, he does not hate Rigby or Mordecai (as revealed in "Busted Cart"), he just wishes they would listen to him so he wouldn't get fired and he really hates some of the things they do.
Rigby seems to have courage in standing up to Benson at times. In "High Score" he told Benson off by refusing to go back to work (maybe) unless Benson started treating he and Mordecai with more respect.
In "Jinx", he deliberately threw trash at Benson three times (though it was to taunt him into saying his name three times).
In "Terror Tales of the Park II", he tried to retaliate Benson's story by making up his own by saying "Once upon a time, Benson was sooooooo dumb" in spite of Benson's orders to stop telling stories, plus when Benson was about to fire him for getting everyone killed (himself included), Rigby stated he couldn't do that because he's dead.
Their relationship seems to progress a little in Expert or Liar, Surprisingly they both seemed to have at least one thing in common since they were both humiliated on live television and it was Benson who came to his aid and helped Rigby redeem himself.
Rigby dislikes both Muscle Man and Hi Five Ghost. However, in "My Mom", he witnessed Muscle Man being friends with other people, and he started to consider him having some decency. After hanging with him, he started to warm up to his odd sense of humor, but this later dissolved after Muscle Man and his brother "pranked" both Rigby and Mordecai, leading them to hate him once again. In Season 3, they become nicer and friendlier to each other and help each other with problems, like in "Fancy Restaurant", where Mordecai and Rigby help Muscle Man impress his girlfriend Starla's parents by helping him learn his manners. The evening soon turned into a fiasco when the staff at the restaurant attacked them for "Not being fancy". In the middle of the fight, Starla's father Herb admits that he and his wife aren't fancy either, and that they were just trying to impress him. In the end of the night, everyone goes over Wing Kingdom to celebrate. In "Trucker Hall of Fame", Mordecai and Rigby travel with Muscle Man to spread Muscle Dad's hat ashes at the Trucker Hall of Fame. In the episode Guy's Night Mordecai, Rigby, Muscle Man and Hi Five Ghost are hanging out with each other as guys and ordering pizza etc.
Rigby is fond of Margaret, but doesn't consider himself to be attracted to her, but he did ask her out on a date in the episode "It's Time", but it was just to make Mordecai jealous. In episodes like "Caffeinated Concert Tickets" and "The Unicorns Have Got to Go" he said that Margaret was just the female version of Mordecai. In a sequel to the Regular Show: The Movie, Rigby is first one to be rescued by Margaret and her ice powers from Susan's Chaos
Rigby seems to get along well with Thomas, especially in the episode Starter Pack. He and Mordecai greet him in a friendly manner and show concern for him when Muscle Man continuously pranks him, causing them both to go to Skips and Benson. He and Mordecai both show sadness for Thomas when Muscle Man seemingly kills him by throwing a shed at his car, but becomes annoyed when they find out it was all a prank initiated by Muscle Man and Thomas; the annoyance didn't last long, however. Also, in Benson's Car, Rigby says "It could have been anyone. Pops, Skips, Thomas. Yeah, let's pin it on Thomas!"
Eileen has a crush on Rigby, as revealed in "Do Me a Solid". In recent episodes, however, Rigby has hinted that he might like Eileen back. As of now, they share a very close relationship and they deeply respect each other, though their relationship is getting more romantic.
In the episode "Skunked", after he angrily grabbed her by the shoulders, held her in the air and shouted at her for laughing at his 'life' against his will, he was mortified at what he did and personally apologized to her, and ran off to find the Were-Skunk as the last straw. Rigby constantly tries to avoid Eileen, but tends to not succeed in his efforts to keep away from her.
Also, in "Camping Can Be Cool", Rigby seems to express friendship when he complimented her for breaking Margaret's car window in order to get in, and her ability to name constellations without looking when they were playing video games.
In the episode "Diary", Rigby admits he thinks Eileen is hot without her glasses on.
In "One Pull Up", Eileen and Rigby spend time together to help Rigby do a pull up to keep his job. At the end of the episode, they hug, and even though Rigby cracks her spine, Eileen whispers that it's "totally worth it".
In "Tants", Rigby defends Eileen's work on the new tants. In response, Eileen gives him a smile, and he smiles back.
In "Return of Mordecai and the Rigbys", Eileen gives an overheated Rigby a glass of water with ice. As he sensually wipes his face and moans, Eileen shows her inner fangirl and asks Rigby in a deep voice if he felt better. Eileen also has a conversation with Rigby and motivates him to not give up after the band splits.
In "Video 101", Rigby, along with Mordecai and CJ, help out Eileen with her video project. This is one of the few instances, along with "Tants" and "Take the Cake", where Eileen becomes visibly annoyed with Rigby.
In "Play Date", Rigby is shown to be at Eileen's house watching movies with her. When Mordecai asks why, Rigby replies "Very important!" in a defensive tone.
In "Skips in the Saddle", Rigby mentions that he is going over to Eileen's house to see her new rock polisher. When Muscle Man and High Five Ghost start teasing him, he defends himself by saying that him and Eileen are only hanging out as friends. When Mordecai later asks Rigby if he put his arm around her rock polisher, Rigby replies with his signature catchphrase, "Stop talking!"
In "Real Date", Eileen decided to give the dessert to Rigby, which made Rigby excited. After eating it, Rigby replied to Eileen and said "I love it!" And Eileen said "I thought that you would." They smiled at each other.
In Eileen Flat Screen, it is revealed that the duo actually hangs out alot when Mordecai is busy. They even went to a fair together offscreen. In the episode, Rigby displays what even Mordecai notes is an unusual degree of responsibility and conscientiousness for him as he sets up Eileen's new flat-screen TV for her, and sets up the TV and pizza delivery as an elaborate surprise for Eileen (which makes Eileen blush when she finds out Rigby was behind it). Overall, the episode revealed that their relationship is growing, and that Rigby may like Eileen more than just a friend.
In Merry Christmas Mordecai, Rigby and Eileen were talking and Mordecai said, "You know there's mistletoe between you," with Rigby saying "Yeah, so?" Mordecai then says, "You know that people have to kiss under the mistletoe, right?" An annoyed Rigby replies with "Yeah, but it's not like its a rule rule." Mordecai mocks Rigby by clucking like a chicken, suggesting that he thinks Rigby is being a chicken. Rigby then kisses Eileen on the cheek causing her to blush. Normally, he wouldn't have done it, but they appeared to have been getting closer. Ever since they started hanging out most of the time, they both seem more comfortable being around each other, so Rigby might have a crush on her also.
In Dumped at the Altar Rigby tells Mordecai that he and Eileen are dating and that they have been for a couple months and also say's that since then he has been really happy.
In Dumptown USA, He has to get dumped to get there (he didn't want Eileen too dump him, he had no choice), Rigby tells Eileen to fake dumping him, and she reluctantly acts it out so well that he almost believes he got dumped for real. Then he gets a call from Eileen, and ends the episode complaining about having to go to the Ethiopian restaurant instead of the Wing Kingdom to get back with her.
Rigby has in general shown himself to be a caring and devoted boyfriend to Eileen; he enjoys trying to surprise her (Crazy Fake Plan), supports her when she is afraid of snow tubing (Snow Tubing) and even gone back to high school to finally get his diploma after he realized Eileen was more ambitious and accomplished than he was (The Eileen Plan). The two seem to enjoy a solid relationship, with Eileen even keeping a framed picture of her and Rigby as a couple at her house.
In "That's So Great Group Date at the Amusement Park and Appearance! The Mysterious Warriors!", He gave her a Arm Sword, Arm Saber, Arm Shield, Lightsaber, Sonic Screwdriver, Sonic Lance, Sonic Blaster, Laser Screwdriver, X-Ray Glasses and Visor Sunglasses. That was a Valentine's gift.
In Temp Check, Doug is employed by Rigby to do his work for him. Rigby employs him because he is also a furry, short animal, in this case, an otter. At first, he pretends to be compliant, expressing so much gratitude in spite of receiving only a few coins as salary, and works hard to accomplish Rigby's tasks. All along though, he planned to assume Rigby's identity by copying his hairdo, tail and dark circles along his eyes. He also manages to observe several facts about him, to the point that Benson believed that he was Rigby. Mordecai was able to point out Doug when the fake Rigby hugged him, as the real one hates hugging at all (although it was revealed Mordecai knew which Rigby was which from the beginning, as "Only the real Rigby whines that much."). Doug gets arrested in the end, but tells Rigby that he was better off than him.
Francis Jablonski (formerly)Edit
In Regular Show: The Movie, Rigby was the one who ruined his volleyball state championship game. This causes Francis to be his nemesis that was carried on to adulthood. He bullied Rigby in High School whenever he can.
In Gymblonski, he was Rigby's subsitute and he wanted to fail Rigby in his class for payback on what he did then. Though after losing to Rigby in a food run, under Rigby's advice, he decides to forget the past and think of a new life and his future, thereby ending their high school rivalry.
Aiden Jablonski (formerly)Edit
He could have shared the same hatred as his brother, Francis Jablonski; which would cause him to join in bullying Rigby in Gymblonski. However after he loses the Food Run and his brother reconciles with Rigby, Aiden is seen celebrating Rigby's success at the end.
Rigby's mother and father were introduced in The Thanksgiving Special. Both of them look like Rigby, but his father has brown hair and a mustache. He also wears glasses. His mother has brown hair as well. Both of them are also roughly the same height as Don. In Rigby in the Sky With Burrito and The Lunch Club it shows he might have a slight trouble relationship with them especially his father because it shows that they favor Don more than Rigby and his father just tell him to go back to being a screw-up.
Don is Rigby's younger brother, who was introduced in the Don". It was revealed that Rigby is extremely jealous of his brother in many aspects: Don's attitude, how all of Rigby's friends liked him (even a little more than Rigby), as shown in his flashback where it's Rigby's sixth birthday and all of his friends paid more attention to Don rather than Rigby. However, Don confessed that he never meant to cause Rigby any grief, and that he admired his older brother greatly. (Everyone assumes that Don is the elder brother, due to his build, height and maturity.) At the end of the episode, Don and Rigby rekindle their brotherly bond and Rigby finally gives Don some sugar (referred to as a manly hug).
Rigbo is Rigby and Eileen's future son. He first appeared in Surprise Future.
He haves a addicentaly to him but he is friends with Walid Jones because everyone likes him
In the earlier episodes, Darwin and Rigby have been best friends, but since Darwin has gotten smarter, Darwin often yell at Rigby if he is acting like a dimweed. They would often fight in the newer episodes. In Heroes Disassembled, He and Darwin are no longer best friends anymore.
Rigby and Gumball became better friends since Gumball became dumber.
Bart and Rigby seem like similar characters since they both like video games, cartoons, skateboarding, and having spikey hair.
- As shown in "Death Punchies", people used to call him "The One Cheek Wonder" due to seriously damaging one of his butt cheeks during a game of "punchies" against Skips.
- Rigby is the only main character to die more than once in the series.
- In Over the Top]], Skips killed Rigby by slamming him through a table.
- In It's Time, Mordecai killed Rigby after shoving him off into a portal.
- In the episode "Don", it's revealed that he and Mordecai have known each other since Rigby was five, and in "This Is My Jam", it is revealed they went to Junior High together.
- In "Ello Gov'nor", Rigby isn't able to watch horror movies, due to them causing him nightmares. At one point, he even had to be walked to the bathroom for a week, according to Mordecai. He also had to stop eating pancakes for a while because he was scared of the movie, Death for Breakfast ("Death Bear").
- Like most raccoons, he runs on all four limbs. However, he usually walks upright like everyone else on the show.
- Throughout the series, Rigby is shown to be disturbingly weak, judging from the episodes where Mordecai punches or hurts Rigby leading to him hitting the ground or moaning in pain, although it could be that Mordecai is actually very strong, although Rigby is strong enough to carry Muscle Man in "Muscle Mentor". He seems to have gotten a little stronger in fights ever since Muscle Mentor. Surprisingly, it isn't known how strong Hi Five Ghost is, so Rigby might not be the weakest in the series.
- Rigby has an alter ego, Fists, in his dreams that acts as a separate personality of Rigby as a "tough guy".
- Rigby is the first main character to have died, as seen in "It's Time", but since Father Time gave Mordecai a do-over, and hands of time are turned, he technically didn't die at all. He also died in "Over the Top", but was revived by Skips when he cheated Death at an arm wrestling match.
- In "Meat Your Maker", he nearly killed Mordecai by breaking the thermostat in the meat locker, which would have caused Mordecai to die of hypothermia.
- Rigby was the first character to speak in the series (not counting "The Pilot").
- The majority of the problematic situations that have taken place in the show were caused by Rigby. Those were either by accident or by selfish needs that he feels he has to fulfill.
- In the episode "More Smarter", it's revealed that Rigby dropped out of high school.
- In "More Smarter", he doesn't know a difference between a square and a rectangle.
- In spite of his lack of intelligence and education, Rigby knows the meanings of some idiomatic expressions such as 'two peas in a pod' and 'water under the bridge.'
- Even if he tells lies that no one buys, Rigby was once successful in bailing himself out of trouble. This is when he accused Benson of buying the psycho hot dogs that nearly killed everyone. Although Mordecai knew about his scheme, Pops and Skips believed him and got angry at Benson.
- Due to his immature antics, he gets into more trouble with Benson than Mordecai.
- Rigby is weak, but in "Death Punchies", he is stronger, but that was because of the death punch.
- Unlike Mordecai, who placed an appearance before the show's pilot ("2 in the AM PM"), Rigby was never seen outside of the Regular Show before it started. In fact, Rigby is one of a few characters to never appear before the pilot episode along with Skips, Hi Five Ghost, and Muscle Man.
- In Don, it's revealed that Rigby walked around naked when he was five, which resulted in Mordecai and Don doing the same because they thought it was "cool". This may be the reason why neither of them wear clothes as of now.
- In "Free Cake", Mordecai tells Rigby to stop digging in the trash, but it's raccoons' nature to do that.
- Rigby's tail is always shown to have six brown stripes on it.
- In the episode "In the House", he is dressed as a thief, which is fitting, since raccoons are thieves by nature.
- It was hinted in "House Rules" that Rigby won't be around in the future.
- Goof: Although Mordecai and Rigby went to Junior High together, Rigby only has a 3rd grade education. Perhaps the 3rd grade education remark from Mordecai was a joke to tease Rigby or a possible fact that after third grade Rigby got lazier and wouldn't do his work or he just never understood what he was learning and his teacher just passed him to the next grade so that they wouldn't have to deal with him anymore.
- Goof: It is revealed in "Eggscellent" that Rigby is allergic to eggs, and they cause him to go into a coma. However, in the episode "Terror Tales of the Park", segment "In the House", Rigby eats an egg, but does not seem to have any reaction. It may be because the segment was just a story. But even so, in "One Pull Up", he drinks 12 raw eggs and has no reaction. It would be interesting to know if he is allergic to eggs only when they are cooked. And in "Picking Up Margaret", where he was having eggs for breakfast, when they were cooked, therefore causing his allergy to be irrational.
- Rigby once changed his name to Trash Boat.
- Some people call him Rigbone or Rigs.
- Although he is bad at video games, he beat Mordecai in the episodes "It's Time" and Jinx". He is also successful in finishing a few games when playing as a team with Mordecai.
- In Project Exonaut, him, Mordecai and Skips have their own exosuits.
- Rigby's secret is that he thinks Eileen is hot without her glasses on.
- Some of Rigby's other secrets are he likes doughnuts from the trash, when he was little he stole his neighbor's bike and threw it off the roof, he hates taking showers and kittens, he was never on the football team, he's a horrible person, and sometimes he hides Pops' shoes because he thinks it's funny when he looks for them.
- In "The Best VHS in the World", he is seen progressively getting stronger, since he was able to punch Mordecai in the face.
- In the episode "Butt Dial", Rigby mentioned that his hands were made for swiping, which is a real fact about raccoons because they like to steal things.
- Between Mordecai and Rigby, Rigby in many episodes has shown more characteristics of being an animal than Mordecai being closer to the actual size of a raccoon (3'1.5") with Mordecai being 6'3", larger than a vast majority than birds everywhere, Rigby using his sharp claws and sharp teeth (like real raccoons) in "Ello Gov'nor". In "Ello Gov'nor" and "Really Real Wrestling" Rigby was shown to be a light sleeper suggesting he's nocturnal (like real raccoons). And like most raccoons he is sneaky, omnivorous and speedy.
- Rigby has been fired six (technically five) times in the series so far: in "Really Real Wrestling", "Weekend at Benson's", "Replaced", "Muscle Mentor" (albeit briefly), "Terror Tales of the Park II", and "Firework Run". The former three times, he was fired alongside Mordecai. Terror Tales of the Park II doesn't really count because he died at the end before it happened. In Firework Run, he was fired with Mordecai, Muscle Man, and Hi Five Ghost.
- Rigby's firing in "Fireworks Run" seemed unjust, since the episode's events were all Muscle Man's fault. Rigby even tried to convince Muscle Man not to fire off his the fireworks. The only reason he and Mordecai were fired was because Benson jumped to conclusions.
- In "Terror Tales of the Park II," Benson claims that Rigby is claustrophobic.
- Goof: Despite neither Mordecai or Rigby wear clothes, Rigby's bed duvet is a pile of dirty clothes.
- In the "The Christmas Special", it revealed that when him and Mordecai were little, they both wanted an invisibility cloak.
- In "Caveman", it was revealed that in 10 years Rigby thinks he's going to be a stuntman, but Mordecai thinks he'll still be working at The Park.
- Goof: Despite that Rigby is allergic to eggs, real raccoons will often eat the eggs of other animals without allergies or any sickness.
- Rigby really likes cake (especially chocolate cake), even to the point where he practically kills Skips in "Free Cake". He also shows his love for cake in "Access Denied" where he went to a club after saying that he hates clubs. He just goes for the cake.
- "Picking Up Margaret", and "Family BBQ" are the only episodes Rigby had a minor appearance.
- In "The Power" it was revealed some of the things Mordecai and him always wanted is, to fly, a bouncy house that can fly, a black car with flames, a fanny pack which has a glove which can give them cool clothes and sunglasses, with The Power look-a-like instruments, and a bunch of other stuff. Ex: Bowling equipment, fuzzy and regular dice, and an 80s Metal CD.
- In Temp Check Rigby is shown to have Masklophobia, the fear of Mascots and costumed characters.
- In Silver Dude it revealed that when he was younger he had blonde hair
- Rigby is turning 24 in Homer's 4th birthday.