The Empire are back again, and this time, they appeared to be newborned, led by Dak, Sledge (Rooga) and Clone 3. They are slowly growing in power. And the heroes shall formed up to be as Super Mordecai Mounds Hunters.
Super Mordecai Mounds HuntersEdit
- Red (Tallest)
- Purple (Tallest)
- Angry Birds
- Master Chief (John-117)
- Sarah Palmer
- Thel Vadam (Thel Vadamee)
- Rtas Vadum (Rtas Vadumee)
- The Teensie Doctors
- Nate Wright
- Elizabeth Wright
The Newborn EmpireEdit
- Dak Qasuran (1st in command Empire leader)
- Sledge (Rooga [2nd in command Empire leader])
- Professor Barranco the Third (Clone 3 [3rd in command Empire leader])
- Celik (Empire commander)
- Ding (Empire captain)
- Parg Vol (Empire General)
- Prophet of Devastation (Empire Air Marshall)
- Prophet of Revolution (Empire Fleet Marshall)
- Prophet of Course (Empire Ship Commander)
For the transcript of this movie, see here.
- Super Mordecai Mounds Hunters are gonna use Cross Fusion Braces to transform into Cross Fusion Mode and use Sonic Screwdrivers, Sonic Blasters and Laser Screwdrivers for weapons.
- Unlike the Hero/Empire Civil War Saga, this movie is the first in the Laff-A-Lympics series to be rated R, for "multiple scenes of extreme bloody violence, very frequent and pervasive language, and sci-fi violence."