Why Should We Worry is song by Code Blue. It is sung in the episode Coney Island - The Musical!.
- Mordecai: ♪One minute, We're in Central Park Then We're down on Delancey Street From the Bowery to St. Marks There's a syncopated beat Whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo We're streetwise we can improvise♪
- All: ♪Whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo♪
- Rigby: ♪We're street-smart We've got New York City heart♪
- All: ♪Why should I worry? Why should we care? We may not have a dime But we got street savoir-faire Why should we worry? Why should we care? It's just be-bopulation And we got street savoir-faire The rhythm of the city Boy, once you get it down Then you can own this town You can wear the crown Why should I worry? Tell us, why should I care? Say, we may not have a dime But, oh, I got street savoir-faire Why should we worry? Why should we care? It's just doo-wopulation And we got street savoir-faire♪
- Code Blue Girls: ♪Ev'rything goes Ev'rything fits♪
- All: ♪They love us at the Chelsea They adore us at the Ritz Why should we worry? Why should we care? And even when we crossed that line we got street savoir-faire Whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo (etc.)♪